Enchanting Vellum

Anyone know if there is any plan to put in enchanting vellums in for WoD enchanting? Or is it in there and I am missing something? This would be helpful for alts.

Thanks

Deleted
    what i need are enchanting vellums on the traders that sit on my traveling mammoth so i can buy my enchanting vellums there, like i can buy the profession mats for every other god damn profession.

Deleted
    I'm not sure what you're trying to ask. You can just use the vellums for WoD enchants right?
    How else would people be selling them on the AH? I've also used them to send higher enchants to my alts already I think.
    Admitedly, I haven't found any vellum vendors in my garrison yet but you can just buy a stack of 200 vellums for instance in Stormwind or any other enchanting vendor.
    Sorry if this it not what you're looking for.

Good luck!

thanks for the feedback, I could have sworn I tried using a vellum and it didn't work but I just went back and tried again and it work, must have been bugged.

- - - Updated - - -

I am an elixir and I am at 700 but I don't see any procs, does this not work in WOD?