Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I should probably clarify my issue isn't the animation or sounds but the fact that it's spammed outside the global cd which wouldn't be bad if it weren't for unyielding strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by jetflash View Post
    I should probably clarify my issue isn't the animation or sounds but the fact that it's spammed outside the global cd which wouldn't be bad if it weren't for unyielding strikes.
    Did you play MoP Fury? You handle it pretty much the same way....what's the big deal? Your issue is that the ability is working as intended, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by jetflash View Post

I hate this button
    Take heavy repercussions and press it 5 times less, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Take heavy repercussions and press it 5 times less, problem solved.
    What? Heavy Repercussions is the cookie cutter talent for both pvp and pve. Why even take anything else?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    Really? Flash of light begs to differ. So does devastate, mangle, Sinister Strike (even though I don't like it much, particularly), Fireball, stormstrike, Shield slam, etc.

The only ones that come to mind to be frequently activated and boring are heroic strike and frost strike. Such dull spells.
    Spell casters are much farther away from their target, and they shave end a lot of time in the cast animation so casted abilities by default should have a pretty awe inspiring animation, however heroic strike, a Melee ability, not on the gcd, no cd, cannot be compared to Stormstrike, which has coooldown. You may spam heroic strike four times in a row, maybe more sometimes so it can't have a super uber animation. If it does make it like old slam where you have "cast" it.

I kinda hate it too. Currently have it macroed into all my abilities.

You can tell the noobs by their adoration for HS. For anyone else it has just been part of the furniture for 10 years and never been real exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    You can tell the noobs by their adoration for HS. For anyone else it has just been part of the furniture for 10 years and never been real exciting.
    At the risk of infraction, this is an incredibly stupid statement.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never really cared for window-based DPS. Not to say I ignore keeping SC up or play Glad because I am a masochist, I just think it's silly.

/suiteup
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthbound View Post
    At the risk of infraction, this is an incredibly stupid statement.
    Truth hurts?