Thread: Fix my UH dps

Fix my UH dps

Hi everyone. So let me start by saying I switched to UH early on during the heroics gearing up process and was excited to see that I was pulling 15k-18k on almost all boss fights with low ilvl gear. After this, I figured I would be safe with my dps spec so I rolled blood and tanked my way to ilvl 630+.

However, when I went back to UH dps in dungeons I saw that my single target and boss dps had dropped to about 12k-14k per fight, even with the higher level gear and superior weapon. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong as I know these numbers should not reflect my current gear.

My rotation is to get diseases up, cast defile, prioritize Death Coils for the ghoul and use fester on Blood/Frosts and SS Death/Unholy runes. I cast plague leech for the extra two runes when outbreak is soon to come off CD.

Can anybody help with that information? Thanks

Deleted
    I don't know if dungeons are really a good indicator of damage?
    Are you maximising soul reaper too? It hits really hard.

Deleted
    I'm feeling like my dps dropped too, but it on such short and random fights like donjons, I don't think we can have a really fixed dps since it really depends on the buff you get/don't get, if you crit a lot or not on your 3 or 4 SR, etc...if you really want to test it out, just go dps the dummy in ebon hold and see what it give you... But even that wouldn't be much accurate.

without knowing your exact situation, one of the most likely reasons is that your boss fights aren't lasting as long as when you first started running heroics. lower fight duration = fewer dark transformations.