Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ...
    The face they used to display the model is awful. The body, however, I have no further comments.
    Last edited by DeleteThisThanks; 2015-01-16 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    step 1: go to paint
    step 2: make all red blue
    step 3: your high elf version

Damn lol, you beat me to it xD

step 1: go to paint
    step 2: make all red blue
    step 3: your high elf version
    Don't be silly.
    The High elf version is as different from that as the Frost dwarf is different from the normal one.

The High elf version is probably just as impressive so I wanna see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or do those skin texture pictures freak me the hell out everytime they show off the new models? Reminds me of the monster guy from Jeepers Creepers where he would skin people and wear their face.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Just because it's been done with the night elf model doesn't mean it's possible to do on the old belf model. Here's what happened when the game tried to put the old female worgen skin on the newer female worgen model:

Sometimes, it doesn't work.
    It's....it's beautiful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope they are added to the PTR soon. This is one of the main things I've been waiting for since WoD mentioned new models.

Also, that is one sexy Worgen.

Deleted
    Haha I love texture bugs

Maybe when I will have some more time and I will be very bored I'll try to attach new BE texture also on old BE model, but I hope that new model will be ingame before I'll do that.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Don't be silly.
    The High elf version is as different from that as the Frost dwarf is different from the normal one.

The High elf version is probably just as impressive so I wanna see it.
    Sorry I just don't think so, the only thing we can compare it is live version. Which are all remakes with different skin.

Blood elves= High elves.

We have been over this many times in 10000 different threads, give me a break.

Just wondering, how are you comparing this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Moderator Note: Removed the "Tomorrow" from the thread title because 'Tomorrow' was like six weeks ago.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Sorry I just don't think so, the only thing we can compare it is live version. Which are all remakes with different skin.

Blood elves= High elves.

We have been over this many times in 10000 different threads, give me a break.

Just wondering, how are you comparing this?
    They're not the same at all.
    Their appearance is different. they have a skintone Blood elves cannot have, they have different outfits and such.
    They're an npc skin, exactly like that Frost dwarf, Mag'har, and Wildhammers.

And lorewise they're so different I merely think you're trolling. Their culture and worldview is completely apart.
    Either way, if the Blood elf bakedtextures are in, chances are high that the High elf ones are in as well.

So someone should use an extractor to extract some High elf textures (You can identify the displayid of High elves in wowhead by finding a High elf npc, viewing the source and searching for the displayid)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    They're not the same at all.
    1: Their appearance is different. they have a skintone Blood elves cannot have, they have different outfits and such.
    They're an npc skin, exactly like that Frost dwarf, Mag'har, and Wildhammers.

2: And lorewise they're so different I merely think you're trolling. Their culture and worldview is completely apart.
    Either way, if the Blood elf bakedtextures are in, chances are high that the High elf ones are in as well.

3: So someone should use an extractor to extract some High elf textures (You can identify the displayid of High elves in wowhead by finding a High elf npc, viewing the source and searching for the displayid)
    1: Right obviously skin tone is just whiter, available to blood elves. Different outfits (psst Xmog)

2: You are exactly proving my point here Blood elfbakedtextures as you call them, which means a High elf skin will be a recolor (Red bikini becomes blue bikini, eyes becomes..) Their lore and your love for it, is not even important on this. Their culture might be different but, High elves= blood elves modelwise racewise.

3: Same thing here dude, same model different textures! You should check out my paint joke from before.. oo wait.