only gripe with 5 mans

My only gripe with the current dungeons is this interrupt dr thats in place. I noticed it when my guild and I where running one of our healers through everbloom. on the counsil boss there is a fair bit of damage so im on the waters we put our enh on the water bolts. learned quick that there is a interrupt dr of some kind. so it was basically eat all the damage and interrupt only 1 thing which our healer wasnt happy about, he wasnt geared and we where trying to keep damage down.

the thing is ive seen it apply to more than just them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    Any example of some mobs? becuase i have chain interupted tons of times on everything i can think of i current hcs, except the councile fights in everbloom becuase of mechanic

My only gripe with the current dungeons is this interrupt dr thats in place. I noticed it when my guild and I where running one of our healers through everbloom. on the counsil boss there is a fair bit of damage so im on the waters we put our enh on the water bolts. learned quick that there is a interrupt dr of some kind. so it was basically eat all the damage and interrupt only 1 thing which our healer wasnt happy about, he wasnt geared and we where trying to keep damage down.
    Your issue with 5mans is you just not understanding the fight..

You really haven't, unless it's some other encounter specific interrupt shield (of which none really springs to mind). It's more likely that other bosses who got casts off, you either missed interrupts, or they just weren't used despite your guildies saying so.
    I find it more likely that you're just saying that you've seen it, because you feel stupid that you overlooked what is essentially the entire encounter mechanic of that fight (don't interrupt low-damage bolts, get the heals instead).