Deleted

dps as a warlock to low

atm i got ilvl 619 have basically all normal dungeon items and the legendary cloak and heirloom staff but just cant do the damaged needed for proving grounds silver i know what to do but once i got to stage 5 when the healer get in i get in to problems whit the time i did once got to stage 8 but then all have to be in my favor shields pop up in the right direction so i don't need to move, if i need to move i wont make it due to lack of dps try'd it in all the specs atm destro is top but still to low.did it on my dk when he was ilvl 600 i past whit no problems what so ever even got time left.
    but the lock Jesus what a difference even whit 19 ilvl's higher he cant even get close to the dps from the dk think i just gone wait it out till we get a buff .

Deleted
    cloak and staff replace them asap. Make use of Teleports and gate ways.
    Problem solved.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't allow a heal to go off, it's that simple.

There's no challenge in getting Silver at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    felhunter/shadowfury the healer

I think you might just need some practice with the class my G.

Silver PG is easily doable on a freshly dinged toon. If you're 619 you should be breezing through. Read around the site (stickies, etc) and make sure you're playing correctly.

Deleted
    Too not to!

iLvl doesn't matter for proving grounds because the mobs scale up to you anyway. The important thing for stage 5+ is interrupting. You've got to interrupt that healer. If he's getting heals off then you won't make it. I was able to do silver at 605 iLvl as Demo.

I did it right when I hit 610 with no problem. Make sure you're using Havoc on CD and focus the healers so you can interrupt the heal. I used the observer to get an interrupt, then used shadowfurry to get the stun and kill.