Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The worgen model has always seemed a bit awkward to me. Would be cool with a new model, but I somehow doubt we will get it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talthanor View Post
    They're not going to change the base model to a significant degree nor do they really need to. If you dislike the base model then its likely you'll dislike the model after the improvements are made.
    As long as they get rid of female worgen's derpy eyes and stupid snarl it's fine by me. I don't want a "whole new model".

Quote Originally Posted by Talthanor View Post
    They're not going to change the base model to a significant degree nor do they really need to. If you dislike the base model then its likely you'll dislike the model after the improvements are made.
    Give us back the alpha model head and eye choices. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    He's HAPPY WITH THE MALE WORGEN ? Hahaha... that statement made him lose some credibility with me.
    The female worgen looks like a pile of shit, but all the male worgen look the same and animate like a bunch of rejects. Not to mention their "hair-options"
    I do want them to get rid of the Worgen's hunchback, I mean a slouch is cool and all, but male worgen just look like a bulldog trying to walk on it's hind legs... I mean the Hulk looks more subtly (in upper body muscularity) than the male worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Just a note: By the time they actually get to a worgen/goblin update, people will be asking for a Pandaren model upgrade.
    there are actually people who play pandas? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Serzha View Post
    This is the last message on this subject: https://twitter.com/artofcgrobinson/...49768575348736
    Are you sure? They wrote about it in the 6.0.2 news article on the official website.

Updated Character Models: The Dwarf, Draenei, Gnome, Human, Night Elf, Orc, Tauren, Troll, and Undead models have all been updated! Blood Elves, Goblins, and Worgen are planned to be updated at a future point in time.
    The fact that they're lumped together with blood elves in this sentence makes it seem like it might happen within the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by Xychosis; 2014-11-26 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    The worgen model has always seemed a bit awkward to me. Would be cool with a new model, but I somehow doubt we will get it.

I think if they used the basis for the alpha model, but added a little more detail and decreased the upper muscle mass. I really did like the alpha model though, I men it just had like a stylish-anime-gothic feel to it. I also like the alpha hair...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post

I think if they used the basis for the alpha model, but added a little more detail and decreased the upper muscle mass. I really did like the alpha model though, I men it just had like a stylish-anime-gothic feel to it. I also like the alpha hair...
    I quite like the baring fangs myself.

Would anyone genuinely be upset if Blizzard just came out and said "hey, kiss the current WorgFem goodbye, we're completely redoing it". Its almost universally and unanimously hated and reviled.

Honest question, very curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Would anyone genuinely be upset if Blizzard just came out and said "hey, kiss the current WorgFem goodbye, we're completely redoing it". Its almost universally and unanimously hated and reviled.

Honest question, very curious.

There'll always be a small group. In worgen female case, probably to be trolls and hinder the bigger group who actually wants to see worgen females get a decent model.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    There'll always be a small group. In worgen female case, probably to be trolls and hinder the bigger group who actually wants to see worgen females get a decent model.
    I suppose the radical approach to this would be to completely change worgen female model, skeleton + animations. Then the vocal group that actually cares about the old.... whatever that thing is supposed to be, can have some ability to change the model like Everquest 2's method at the character select screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I suppose the radical approach to this would be to completely change worgen female model, skeleton + animations. Then the vocal group that actually cares about the old.... whatever that thing is supposed to be, can have some ability to change the model like Everquest 2's method at the character select screen.

I think best way to go around it is to..

Upgrade worgen, and then make the old derpy head, and add the newer, less derpy herpy sherpy head as an extra customization option, just to avoid conflict.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    I quite like the baring fangs myself.
    imo revealing fangs should be the angry expression.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    He's HAPPY WITH THE MALE WORGEN ? Hahaha... that statement made him lose some credibility with me.
    The female worgen looks like a pile of shit, but all the male worgen look the same and animate like a bunch of rejects. Not to mention their "hair-options"
    beware mickm's credibility!

OT: i doubt they will EVER change goblins/worgens/pandaren.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    beware mickm's credibility!

OT: i doubt they will EVER change goblins/worgens/pandaren.
    They already said they are working on the new worgen model or something like that. They said it at that Australian Blizzard thing..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    They already said they are working on the new worgen model or something like that. They said it at that Australian Blizzard thing..
    Unsure about that one. I would very much like a source if so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    Unsure about that one. I would very much like a source if so.
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    oh, can you link the youtube video? or send me a PM with the link ?
    Source: http://youtu.be/NuInuUQxH3w?t=1m49s

I've linked it at the right part, he mentions it after the thing about the blood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Fur Play View Post
    Source: http://youtu.be/NuInuUQxH3w?t=1m49s

I've linked it at the right part, he mentions it after the thing about the blood elves.
    Hm pretty soon from 8.0 to 7.4 they come then
    Bitch Pls