Deleted

Potential Holy Priest BiS List

Was a little bored so started looking at a potential BiS List for Holy for end tier Mythic. Since Blackrock Foundry items have 10 item levels higher than Highmaul, the sheer amount of intellect you would lose using Highmaul items means most of the items I have put on here are all from Blackrock.

Potential Holy Priest Best in Slot List:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...4C4/edit#gid=0

Little bit of info about the list, obviously it's probably no where near perfect or complete and I'm sure people will pick out it's problems ^.^

From a quick look, since the tier set bonuses are pretty god like, we will ALWAYS run with 4 piece tier 17. With that said taking a look at the off pieces available and the stats on all the set pieces I concluded that the off piece chest would be the ideal thing, since the stats on the tier chest are the least valued for us at the present moment.

Depending on the value of spirit late tier will depend on a few choices involving cloak/rings/trinkets etc. Currently the list, as you will see from the notes are based on the current healing situation where spirit is highly valued and our stat priority is:

Spirit (Where possible) > Multistrike > Haste > Mastery > Crit > Versatility

With that being said i've pretty much followed the stat priority and found what i BELIEVE to be the BiS Holy list. That is based on our current stat priority, which could change later in the tier.

Obviously with weapons the 1H + OH have better stats and are the better choice but depending on your guilds loot situation and how much luck you have, will depend on which you get. But the staff is not bad either

Was thinking about putting together a BiS Highmaul list, for the items in Highmaul since Blackrock doesn't get released for a month or however long it is after Highmaul. But will depend how bored I get over the next few days. ^.^

Thoughts?

Deleted
    Thanks for the effort but I find it's much easier to plug in your stat weights to AskMrRobot and ask it to generate a BiS list for you, I was able to generate the same list as you by making using Versatility=0.65, Crit=0.7, Mastery=0.8, Haste=1, Multi=1.1

Why do you rate Versatility below Crit? Crit doesn't affect PW:S, it's going to cause more overhealing, it doesn't provide damage reduction and it's random.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meryk View Post
    Thanks for the effort but I find it's much easier to plug in your stat weights to AskMrRobot and ask it to generate a BiS list for you, I was able to generate the same list as you by making using Versatility=0.65, Crit=0.7, Mastery=0.8, Haste=1, Multi=1.1

Why do you rate Versatility below Crit? Crit doesn't affect PW:S, it's going to cause more overhealing, it doesn't provide damage reduction and it's random.
    Well based on what i've read from others posts, versatility rating doesn't really make it that effective since the versatility conversation is rather low for each point of the stat. That being said as an actual stat versatitilty starts at 0% when stacking, whereas Crit i believe, don't quote me on this, starts at 5%. So immediately you gain a better advantage from gaining more crit than versatility. But the little you'll actually get as a last priority stat I don't really think it matters either way which you prioritise. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Meryk View Post
    Crit and MS affects PWS for all specs now.

How's crit going to overheal more when you're spending the majority of fights below 100% anyway and heals heal for less respective to our health pools than they did before?

Deleted
    Waldron: Ah of course, I completely forgot they might not have the same weight! Yes, you're right it seems it's 130 versatility rating vs 110 critical strike rating for 1%.

Aparthia: I wasn't aware Holy could get crit PW:S, I'll try that out. The only way you'll never over heal is if you always assume your heal will crit and hold off until it won't, is that how you heal?
    Last edited by mmocc5b636c3e7; 2014-11-26 at 12:35 PM.