Garrison Invasion Information

Okay so I couldn't find much about triggering an invasion, besides killing about 500 mobs. I did get one to trigger, however, and I figured I'd make a post here with a couple of useful tips that I would've liked to know.

1) My farming location was Lost Veil Anzu, which triggers a Botani Invasion. My reputation with Arakkoa Outcasts went from ~11500 Honored to ~4900 Revered. I am a Human, and about 2000 of that reputation was with a Standard of Unity down (+10% Rep). I believe that all mobs there give 5 base reputation a kill (before rep bonuses), so if my math is right, that'd be about 900 kills? Correct me if I'm wrong. I did not do a Botani Apexis daily today, so that shouldn't be a factor. I believe I've completed two or three total before today's weekly reset. Unknown if the Tuesday reset plays a part in resetting your invasion progress.

2) When the invasion triggers, the Garrison Report minimap button will glow (like a mission has been completed). At the top of the Garrison Report in the middle will be a big yellow " ! ". Hovering over it displays a tooltip stating that your garrison is under attack. This doesn't mean that you need to rush there to defend it, however. It begins at your Sergeant next to your Garrison Cache (for Alliance, at least). He'll have a quest for you, then you must speak with again to start the invasion.

3) The invasion itself is quite easy. Gold requires 1000 points. Different types of enemies will spawn, killing them will reward you a number of points. More difficult enemies award more points. It starts off slow, but quickly ramps up to lots of enemies spawning. It does not require a particular group to complete. Though three 630+ DPS would be ideal if you're aiming for gold, as spawn rate is related to how quickly you kill enemies. After ten minutes of killing, enemies stop spawning, and you clean up the remaining ones. You'll be awarded points based on how many buildings are alive, a morale bonus (not sure what that is), and a boss will spawn, who also rewards points. My group had 1000 points after the ten minutes were up, but ended up at about 1250 when the boss was dead. So don't worry if you're a little shy of 1000 points after the ten minutes, unless your garrison is up in flames.

The rewards are Invader's Abandoned Sack for Bronze. For Silver, Invader's Damaged Cache. And Gold, Invader's Forgotten Treasure. Achieving Gold rewards you with all three bags.

If you're going for gold, it's not worth it try it solo. I don't imagine solo gold will be possible until Highmaul gear becomes available. It's easy enough to find people for these right now as not many people go out and trigger them, and LOTS of people just wanting to jump in for the free loot without having to do the grind.

I hope this post answered some of the questions regarding garrison invasions. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I may be able to answer them.

Hi, i heard that you can only have the bags from the invasion once a week, but, if you do a silver invasion, and after that, a gold invasion the same week, do you at least get the epic bag from the gold invasion?

Thanks for the tip but I still think it's bugged.

I killed ~5k mobs (~1k in each zones) and did not get a single invasion

Homophobia is so gay.

I did the shadowmoon apexi daily quest the very first time last night, killed ~40 mobs and closed portals to reach 100%. They want to invade my garrison today. Theory?

Deleted
    Hi guys,

Yesterday, I triggered two invasions in 4-5 hours, grinding Arakkoa reputation. Same as the OP, I grind this rep in Lost Veil Anzu. First invasion triggered with 4k rep gained (roughly). I'm human, and each mob give me 5-6 rep (so 800 mobs aprox.). Second invasion went from 5k to 9.5k (revered).

I think is not bugged anymore, and if you don't get the invasion, it's because you're farming a wrong spot or something.

Deleted
    Do you need a certain number of mob kills to trigger the invasion ? I did everyday my plex dailys but still no invasion...true i didn't grind them for hours but still.

Deleted
    So does everyone in your group get the quest rewards when completed?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    So does everyone in your group get the quest rewards when completed?
    Yep, but you're locked out of the rewards after you get them once. However if you only manage to get the silver reward, you can still get the gold reward in another invasion.

What mobs do you kill in Lost Veil Anzu to trigger the event? The orgres, the goblins, both? :P
    I'm burning up a sun, just to say goodbye.