Modifier Macro ain't working: Have they changed in WoD?

PLEASE MOVE THIS TO THE INTERFACE & MACROS FORUM - I had the wrong forum open when I created it

So, I was writing down some Blind macro but it ain't working. It might be me who doesn't remember who to do them anymore though. The macro is for my Q key bind (currently Blind), and I currently have a Ctrl + Q bind who simple does a Blind on focus. I want them in the same key, because key bind bloat. Here goes:
    #showtooltip Blind
    /cast [nomod] Blind
    /cast [mod:ctrl, target=focus, harm] Blind
    I've also tried, with no results:
    /cast [mod:ctrl, @focus] Blind

What's missing here? I've also 'unbound' my normal ctrl-Q from the key binding interface.
    Last edited by Tedj; 2014-11-26 at 06:31 PM.
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

/cast [mod:ctrl,@focus] Blind; Blind

You may need to add additional modifiers to the first like 'exists'

http://wowpedia.org/Macro_conditionals

Fixed. I'm a huge idiot and once I unbound the key in the interface, I pressed ESC and didnt "Confirm" it. /palmindaface
    Last edited by Tedj; 2014-11-26 at 09:50 PM.
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!