The Lion Horn of Stormwind

Hey everyone, I have a Lion Horn of Stormwind and I was wondering if it was worth anything. It's probably the worst item ever, but hey, it no longer drops! Figured somebody might be interested in it.

Deleted
    a what
    /what

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh man. Several collectors are going to drool upon seeing this.

Did it drop for you or have you had it stashed away for eons?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    a what
    /what
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=14557
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    My my... what a glorious item you posses, It seems that this item has not been seen since as early as the Vanilla age! You sir are indeed in possesion of maybe one of the rarest items...

Best I can do is $5,00 there's not really a market for this kinda thing.

Yeah I would have thrown a link up, but I just created this account and they disable links at first.

So I'm guessing it might be worth something then, great to know! Thanks for the info

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joem83 View Post
    Yeah I would have thrown a link up, but I just created this account and they disable links at first.

So I'm guessing it might be worth something then, great to know! Thanks for the info
    I have heard it goes for gold cap on different servers. Argent Dawn EU being one of them.

who cares its a trinket that has no cosmetic value......

10+ Year Old Account
    It's going to take a while I imagine, but someone will want to buy it. It's one of the rarest drops out there.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Undies View Post
    who cares its a trinket that has no cosmetic value......
    Remove your signature, no one cares about your character.

I was pretty surprised. I'm guessing they might get a lot more common in the near future. Maybe I can make a little gold off it before then.
    Last edited by joem83; 2014-11-26 at 10:04 PM.

It is one of the rarest items in-game and sought after by the die-hard collectors who will fork over a lot of gold for it. That said, here's something one such collector shared on my realm forums very recently.

ahhhh this is so bad… i just discovered that The Lion Horn of Stormwind has been popping up all over EU recently all of a sudden… could it mean that it's been reintroduced… i just traded a rooster for this… i really hope it isn't reintroduced like Chan's Imperal Robes were… i've … i paid 1.2M 3 months ago for one and a rooster just now… i really hope… i feel empty kill me
    It'd be neat to know exactly how you obtained it. Old account with an old, long inactive character? Salvage Yard?

Edit:

If it's obtainable from Salvage Yard now, I'd expect the price to drop significantly. The value was in that it was such a rare, no longer obtainable item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sell it while its still hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joem83 View Post
    Yeah, I got it out of a salvage crate actually. I was pretty surprised. I'm guessing they might get a lot more common in the near future. Maybe I can make a little gold off it before then.
    Very interesting, so it seems you can get basically anything out of salvage crates then...I like.