Deleted

Thumbs up Bank resource tab - account wide

Hi all!

I love the new resource tab in the bank, but I don't really use it, due to the fact of swapping around mats between alts for garrison word orders, profession cds ect.. If Blizzard would make the resource tab account wide, it would save (at least me) a lot of time relogging from alt to alt sending mats around chars.
    Even BoAs started becoming hard to keep track on due to the excessive number of items - some are from 1-80, some 90-100 ect ect., being able to gather it all in an account wide bank would be lovely. Seems like Blizzard will only add more and more BoA stuff.

Am I the only one spending time on this? Have we reached a time having either a bank tab account wide or a similar new solution (new NPC)?

Deleted
    The whole bank should be account wide and soulbound items should all be converted to account bound items really.

Not really. Blizzard wants us to play the game. By converting Soulbound items to BoA, you will not actually play with your alts.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Not really. Blizzard wants us to play the game. By converting Soulbound items to BoA, you will not actually play with your alts.
    I play my alts so that I can funnel resources to my main or to have fun with them, I don't really care about getting them gear or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    I play my alts so that I can funnel resources to my main or to have fun with them, I don't really care about getting them gear or anything.
    But the game isn't focused on you alone

I to wish the Resource Tab was account wide. I have enough ore to build Draenor in true iron, but as an Engineer I don't need that much (even with work orders). But my Blacksmith could use it who doesn't have mining but that toon is Horde atm. Whole system is a pain in the ass. Outside of the work order for the BoP mats I doubt any alts will lvl garrisons. Hell might not even lvl an alt this expansion. The crafting is garbage and enough of a pain to keep me from wanting to do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Yeah in fact SOB items and Garrison discourage players from playing their alts or switching mains because it a major pain the ass to gear up your alt to heroic and to get the garrison all to lvl3 for a 2nd time.

Garrison should be account wide too. One shared Garrison per Account would be so much better than this even if it means that you can't have minor profession buildings fitting all your alts.