Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Nothing if you have the profession, which is a bit of a kicker since you'd think having it would provide SOME synergy.

Would be nice if they did something, made crafted items more likely be warforged / socketed, higher work order yield or something.
    Please no. Crafted items are already massively time-gated, adding even more stat RNG to them would just be cruel. I agree there should be more synergy, though. I'm currently considering replacing my Engineering hut, because that's the one of my profession buildings that benefits the least from extra mats, because the crafted gear it makes is either super niche or utterly useless until upgraded, and I can craft toys/pets at a decent speed even without the work orders.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2014-11-30 at 02:54 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    i spend 3000g (2x1000 for plans, 2x500 for upgrade) for the 2 or 3 achievements that benefit from it. (everything lvl 3 and learn 40/60 plans i think are the only ones)

they don't even look different from the level 2 ones unless im missing some minor details.

Quote Originally Posted by Didacticus Syntacticus View Post
    As far as the ordinary profession buildings go there really is no point unless you desperately want the longer queue.

I feel like there should be SOME kind of a bonus beyond that, but, whatever.
    Would like some sort of "Patience is a virtue" bonus, leave work orders till all are complete and get some bonuses. Different bonuses at 7 14 and 21.