Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nofo View Post
    i would quest it out then kill the silkworms on timeless isle for mad exp
    They're not worth mad XP any more sadly 152 ea. last night, and they're what, 10 a pack? So 1520, and they take a while to respawn. Three non-elite beach turtles is 1536, and I was killing like 6-20 of those at once. Still, I was able to go 89-90 in under two hours running back and forth slaughtering everything.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the optional quests (I think they're named something else), give a boatload of xp. I finished one at level 96 last night and earned just under 100k experience - when a normal quest was giving a fraction of that. Just a thought.
    Allarise - lfgdating.com.
    In it for the mount hunting.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewalker View Post
    I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the optional quests (I think they're named something else), give a boatload of xp. I finished one at level 96 last night and earned just under 100k experience - when a normal quest was giving a fraction of that. Just a thought.
    We're talking 82-90, but yeah, 90-100, the Bonus Objectives (I think you mean) are worth 3-4x as much XP as quests, with no need to hand in, and typically taking only as long as 2-3 quests.

Deleted
    have a lvl 100 rush you through instances

Quote Originally Posted by Solarnova View Post
    LFD sure beats spending 2 hours trying to organize a group for Blackfathom Deeps back in 2005.
    In some ways I miss the good ole days of summoning stones and "walking" to dungeons. I made so many more new friends back then. But I don't miss people not having the keys (for BC heroics) or not knowing where the dungeon is or even as a tank, waiting to find enough people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

You can get from 85 to near 89 just from Jade Forest. Quest and queue for dungeons. c: . Jade Forest gives I think 13k exp per quest, and Townlong Steppes gives near 14.5k.