Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have camped a LOT of things.
    In Cata, I camped the rare spirit beasts. Longest camp for one was the bear in Northrend. Spent about 16 hour straight waiting for it.
    I used to camp TLPD, until I logged in three times after taking a break to find him dead underneath where I logged out. Since then, and cross-realm, haven't bothered.
    I got 6/7 of the WoD mounts. Most I didn't camp for long and were just sheer luck being in the right place at the right time.
    I camped Poundfist on and off for 2 days using a second account while I played my main. The second night I went to bed at 12pm, since it was 2 hours past his supposed max-spawn and I thought he might spawn the next day.
    Unfortunate for those that had camped a full 3 days there, he died at 4am server time, without anyone knowing, because two guys questing thought he was a normal rare. We only knew after one of the guys linked a SS on our forums. A lot of people were pissed.
    Pretty sure I've given up on Poundfist for now. At least until they possibly change the way he works or something.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is a gift to my "buddy" Poundfist.

....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Aviana's Feather is only good if you or Poundfist is clear up at the northern location. If he's in the vicinity of the Canyon, Tuft of Yak Fur, and the Oddly Shaped Horn are better.
    if your at springs you can get ontop of the rocky pillar and use it from that peak to get to any of the spawns except the north one. If its north you can hearth and use the other items:3
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    TLPD. I spent a solid month camping him whenever I could. I work full time, so there's only so much time I could do it. I had all 4 spawns watched simultaneously. (2 shamans farsighting) yet he refused to spawn while I was around. My vyragosa count was over 20. I gave up. Then one day, about a week after I had given up, I ventured into Deepholm to do a quest and there was Aeonaxx casually flying by my Mage. I snagged the bugger and was feeling lucky so I decided to check on TLPD. I immediately went to Storm peaks. NPC scan went off... But it was just the wolf. I was furious. "YOU. ARE. NOT. TLPD!!!" Killed that imposter hoping to spawn him..... Then only moments later, I see mister TLPD flapping in the distance over the frozen lake. Server was about to restart. I dragged him to the lake spawn point and got him! Aeonaxx and TLPD back to back! I haven't started the Draenor camp yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I've always loved camping the rare hunter pets too! I spent the most time camping Loque. The others weren't too bad. I spent a lot of time camping Poseidus and finally logged in on him one day. My fiancé said I had no right to complain about being poor after he watched me learn it instead of selling it for moolah lol.
    Last edited by Krystal; 2014-12-03 at 10:50 AM.
    I am a filthy casual!