LOTS of animation problems

Am I the only one annoyed by quite a lot of animation changes/problems with Druids atm?

1. Moonfire was changed to omni cast animation instead of directional cast, looks very weird to me.

2. Tiger's Fury animation is top priority and always interrupt other animations, like Ferocious Bite, feels incredibly weird to kill stuff by roaring at them...

3. It gets worse because of the glyph of Savage Roar : every single time you use Rake/Shred in Incarnation, you get TF animation and SR sound effect, ugh. It's horribly, horribly spammy.

Devs merged Pounce/Ravage with Rake/Shred, but forgot to keep their animations:

4. When using Rake from Incarnation/Stealth, you get the Pounce sound effect, but not the animation ("jumping cat" animation in MoP era).

5. When using Shred from Incarnation/Stealth, there's no special animation. In MoP era, Incarnation Ravage had FB animation. This is a big deal to me, because there should be some visual feedback that Shred is stronger in Incarnation/Stealth.

Some other issues:

6. Legs are not animated when using TF/SR, if you move while roaring animation is playing, you'll see a sliding cat, this is ridiculous!

7. Claws of Shirvallah animations do not look very Feral-like. Ferocious Bite in this form is merely a worgen rogue 1H+OH finishing move animation... without a weapon!
    Last edited by MrCool; 2014-11-28 at 09:26 AM.

Deleted
    Same.

Berserk (guardian). No animation. Sometimes yes but only few seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much this. I main a feral and the animations are very frustrating. This isn't a big deal when I am actually in a dungeon (later, a raid) and I am busy with trackers, and boss mechanics, but when I'm questing or killing thing out in the world, I am incredibly frustrated to see the lack of flavor and animation in my character.

Deleted
    On the same boat with demonology:s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool View Post
    Am I the only one annoyed by quite a lot of animation changes/problems with Druids atm?

1. Moonfire was changed to omni cast animation instead of directional cast, looks very weird to me.
    you are praying for Elune to smite your enemies vs you casting stuff @ them. Philosophy change not a bug

2. Tiger's Fury animation is top priority and always interrupt other animations, like Ferocious Bite, feels incredibly weird to kill stuff by roaring at them...
    macro /y FUS RO DAH! to Tiger's Fury = problem solved

3. It gets worse because of the glyph of Savage Roar : every single time you use Rake/Shred in Incarnation, you get TF animation and SR sound effect, ugh. It's horribly, horribly spammy.
    YOU try roaring while flaying your arms in different directions...you'd look spazzy and spammy too.

Listen what if YOU tired to jump and Rake at the same time you'd prolly only be able to do one or the other....just be happy both happens....poor druids....they are literally being asked to look left and right at the same time while jumping in circles

4. When using Rake from Incarnation/Stealth, you get the Pounce sound effect, but not the animation ("jumping cat" animation in MoP era).
    so you are jumping your enemies form behind but you don't want the jumping animation...got it. It's backwards-land

5. When using Shred from Incarnation/Stealth, there's no special animation. In MoP era, Incarnation Ravage had FB animation. This is a big deal to me, because there should be some visual feedback that Shred is stronger in Incarnation/Stealth.
    so you have basically Micheal Bay explosions of blood when you attack and you want to tone it DOWN and have something unique? ...Optimus Prime is offended by this. You have hurt the Autobots' feelings!

Some other issues:

6. Legs are not animated when using TF/SR, if you move while roaring animation is playing, you'll see a sliding cat, this is ridiculous!
    Power slides are directly correlated to high performance. Just picture you cat as a ferrari and you'll get the picture. pretty soon you'l be wanting a minor glyph for wheels vs legs.
    7. Claws of Shirvallah animations do not look very Feral-like. Ferocious Bite in this form is merely a worgen rogue 1H+OH finishing move animation... without a weapon!
    so a giant wolf-man stabbing people to death is not good enough of a claw attack for you? well i guess it explains why the next door's neightbour's cat Mittens was kindnapped and de-clawed last week. ...he will never a poor helpless mouse again...and poor ol' Mrs. Becks needs to sell her house to due a rodent infestation.

YOU KILLED HER HAPPINESS !

ok i'm done now. was bored.

on serious notes. Post this in bug forums. It will get sorted eventually

Deleted

Some other issues:

No, you're not

My favorite on the this-looks-so-fucking-dumb list:
    Normal cat form + Savagery glyph. Whatever you do, you're hovering around in a stupid roar animation (more like still life) for 5 seconds straight.

Still bugged as hell...

No acknowledgment on twitter as well.