garrison missions - is something wrong?

is this actually serious?

am i doing something wrong or is this normal?

currently have all followers (active 1s) at 100 and 5 of them have 640+ ilvl

I have a screen full of missions requiring levels and talents I don't have. So, maybe?

I get this too! Its very frustrating

you need a folower at lv 90-94 / and one at 95-99 to keep getting all misions in between, you upgraded and geared to fast and are suffering the consequences

Quote Originally Posted by Teeahmat View Post
    How many followers do you have? I can't say for sure, but I believe the amount of followers you have effects the amount of missions you get.
    total? 24, but atm it's 20/20 because i dont have barracks lvl 3.

Quote Originally Posted by sagajin View Post
    you need a folower at lv 90-94 / and one at 95-99 to keep getting all misions in between, you upgraded and geared to fast and are suffering the consequences
    then why is there an achievement to get 20 followers to lvl 100 lol

is blizzard seriously deterring you from levelling followers? that makes no sense
    Last edited by Floopa; 2014-11-28 at 05:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And i thought only have 6 missions available to my 25 followers was annoying.

Deleted
    I have the same, I have like 10 lvl100 followers and there are barely any missions.
    I only have lvl1 barracks tho, would upgrading help?

Deleted
    Activate one level 90 follower and one level 95 follower and you will get missions in those ranges. It makes no sense but it is the best way to get missions right now.
    The achievements for so many level 100 followers do not need to be active, you can deactivate a level 100 with rubbish stats you weren't using.

Deleted
    I have 20 level 100 followers + 5 from 90-99 and I have 11+ missions active at all times. dunno
    Last edited by mmoc3a779c5103; 2014-11-28 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Activate one level 90 follower and one level 95 follower and you will get missions in those ranges. It makes no sense but it is the best way to get missions right now.
    The achievements for so many level 100 followers do not need to be active, you can deactivate a level 100 with rubbish stats you weren't using.
    The worst part about that acheivment is it's to level so many followers to lvl 100, not to have them at 100. Pick up one that's already lvl 100, doesn't count towards the achievment. To get that, I deactivate a lot of 100's and bring in that lvl 90 I went back and quested for. That's a way to do it wrong.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!