Warcraft RTS reboot ideas.

Following Starcraft 2's trilogy completion with "Legacy of the Void", I'm hoping Blizzard will set its sights on a reboot of the the Warcraft RTS, the game that started it all for Blizz. A great deal of emphasis has been placed on the Warcraft universe's origins... You have our current expansion, "Warlords of Dreanor", which essentially takes place right before Warcraft 1 "Orcs vs Humans" kicks off. Also the WoW movie, which takes place in the original Warcraft timeline, covering the orc's first appearance into Azeroth through the dark portal, and the war that followed. Warcraft 1 and 2 overlap and continue this timeline. I would love if Blizzard did a modern RTS remake of these original games, and brought along their cutting edge multiplayer that Starcraft enjoys, into the Warcraft universe. If not a remake, then perhaps one of many unexplored stories taking place in the WoW storyline. All the accumulated WoW lore over the last 10 years would be great inspiration for units, maps, locations, and stories. Any thoughts?

Heroes of the Storm is what's following the StarCraft 2 trilogy (in terms of where the designers are going), so I wouldn't get your hopes up too high!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blizzard_Entertainment

They actually made 5 games before Warcraft came out. :P But I know what you mean. I do not think we will ever see a new Warcraft RTS until WoW is shut down. Just my opinion.