Fire ele macro help?

Hi so im running primal elemist with my shaman. I'm not very good with macros and was wondering if anyone had a macro to summon the fire ele and immedietly cast empower and then maybe click again to turn it off.

THanks

10+ Year Old Account
    You should not cast empower on yourself unless the elemental is unable to attack or you do alot more damage then him. Someone can most likely second me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    You should not cast empower on yourself unless the elemental is unable to attack or you do alot more damage then him. Someone can most likely second me on that.
    He could totally be playing resto with this setup. Actually, it's recommended currently. If you are indeed playing resto, you can very easily just do /cast fire elemental totem and then /cast empower on the same button, you will just have to hit it twice. You can check somewhere like icy veins for a more complicated macro that will do the same thing in one click. You can do the same thing with earth ele/reinforce. If you are asking this question as an ele or enh shaman, your elementals will do way more damage than the 5% buff they give by having them channel. You should either wait to use them during a time where they can hit boss for their full duration, or, if they cannot reach boss for any reason, wait to channel empower manually.

Deleted
    #showtooltip Fire elemental totem
    /cancelaura Empower
    /cast Fire elemental totem
    /cast Empower

click twice for it to cast empower.
    and ofc again for it stop it

Quote Originally Posted by Mrglanex View Post
    #showtooltip Fire elemental totem
    /cancelaura Empower
    /cast Fire elemental totem
    /cast Empower

click twice for it to cast empower.
    and ofc again for it stop it
    This, and for your Earth Elemental:

#showtooltip Earth elemental totem
    /cancelaura Reinforce
    /cast Earth elemental totem
    /cast Reinforce

Quote Originally Posted by mashanu View Post
    This, and for your Earth Elemental:

#showtooltip Earth elemental totem
    /cancelaura Reinforce
    /cast Earth elemental totem
    /cast Reinforce
    Wow thank you, I every time I cast my Earth Elemental I wish I had this macro, but I always forget once the fight ends.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman