Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Thanks for info

When is the best time to refresh Flame Shock with trinket? Or does it matter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Thanks for info

When is the best time to refresh Flame Shock with trinket? Or does it matter?
    I dont know best time but i always make sure i got 2x EF and a UF ready before refresh, so it kinda depense but i probably refresh like 10-20 secs before. Also if u multi dot like on council you really gotta watch this and its probably fine to refresh abit early just to be sure you got 2x EF+UF on all bosses.

I read this on Icy-veins regarding food.

"For fights that are purely single-target, you should always eat Felmouth Frenzy Icon Felmouth Frenzy, especially if there is movement involved."
    Do people do this? If so which fights?

"For fights that are purely single-target, you should always eat Felmouth Frenzy Icon Felmouth Frenzy, especially if there is movement involved."
    Anyone? /chars

Deleted

I got no idea, havent raided with an elemental shaman in my mythic team all expansion. The last time i heard people mention felmouth frenzy, was pretty long ago and few people used it and then just stop using it after a while. Didnt it also get nerfed? From google i can only find it was like a 0.2% dps increase over Picked eel for MM hunters.

When i look at logs of mythic fel lord and filter out Elemental Shamans who had the food buff durning the fight, and looking at the first 13 results. The Felmouth frenzy did between 90 - 350k dps for those people, it will ofc also depend on the lenght of the fight, but seems pretty lackluster to me and not something that will outdps a multi food. But then again im not a theorycrafter and i got no idea how to calculate it against other food.

Deleted
    Why is the spell priority list here and in Icy-Veins so different?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aedum View Post
    Ok forget my last comment, as for some reason i read "stat prio"....
    But its so diffrent cause this guide is from patch 6.0.3 as the titel mentions, and hasnt been updated since, wich is very long ago.

Tho i feel icy veins is way more detailed anyway also cause your rotation changes when getting class trinket and the fact you go EM most bosses when getting the Legendary ring.

Edit: Tho i dont agree with icy veins saying EF is best talent combined with Echo as you will take EF on almost every fight when obtaining the class trinket and Echo only on a few bosses (depending on situation/difficulty) when you got legendary ring like mentioned no matter if u got EF or not.
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2016-04-18 at 03:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aedum View Post
    Because this "guide" is for 6.0 and the Icy Veins one is a current one for 6.2. But its still Icy Veins and not worth even reading. Stick to Binkensteins guide on wowhead.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I'm struggling after recently transitioning to ele shaman (from prot pally).

Logs for my latest Archimonde fight ):
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/YZ8yjXBzW4CQ9rNM/#type=damage-done&source=28

And my character page:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/Waffless/advanced

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong as I seem to be getting low % in my bracket and low dps compared to SimCraft.

If someone could take a look and help me out that would be great!

Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by waffless View Post
    Hey guys, I'm struggling after recently transitioning to ele shaman (from prot pally).

Logs for my latest Archimonde fight ):
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/YZ8yjXBzW4CQ9rNM/#type=damage-done&source=28

And my character page:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/Waffless/advanced

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong as I seem to be getting low % in my bracket and low dps compared to SimCraft.

If someone could take a look and help me out that would be great!

Thanks.

It looks to me like you aren´t buffing your Flameshock properly as its pretty low on your dmg done while having class trinket. Make sure before u apply Flameshock you cast 2x EF + UF (aside from the one u apply on pull).

You also dont see to chain lightning enough and getting earthquake off. Make sure you always swich to chain lightning when it can hit more then 1 target. When dogs + adds comes out make sure u get as much chain lightning off and put earthquake down.

Keep your searing totem down at all times, you missed a few moments.

Looking at replay your pull is wrong. You should cast your elemental 3 secs before pull, pot on 2 and Lightning bolt on 1. You started casting Lava burst without flame shock on. You should cast Flame shock at pull then cast your free Lava burst, pop ascendence and spam Lave burst while using Earth shock with 20 stacks til about 3 secs left on ascendence so you save 2 EF buffs for a buffed Flame shock. When ascendence is over you cast a buffed flame shock with 2x EF + UF.

Never cast flame shock or Elemental/totem while in ascendence phase.

Make sure you also track your Flame shock properly and dont overwrite it with an unbuffed Flame shock. Always refresh it with 2x EF + UF in time, so again make sure you dont use Earth shock if u gotta refresh Flame shock.

About your gear, PoF trinket isnt that good for ele, try to get Seeth or use Heirloom trinket if u got it. Also make sure you dont have glyph of chain lightning on if u are going to cast it often on less targets. I dont use it on Archi for example as there is more 2 target CL then multi target chain lightning moments on that fight.

Hope i didnt miss anything, pretty new to reading dps logs i hope i was of abit of help.

Edit: I also noticed you tunnel visioned Archi way to much with 95% dmg on archi. You never really hard swiched to adds. Even tho Ele is pretty bad at target swiching, its pretty scumbag in my opinion to focus only Archi when adds need to die fast. Especially when infernals spawn, they are number one prio on that fight. Its fine to ignore first doomfire if your raid is quick enough at dpsing it down, as it fucking up your pull but aside from that i wouldnt ignore adds as much as you do now.
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2016-05-23 at 09:30 AM.

hi guys saman is good healer for pve ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flinttall View Post
    hi guys saman is good healer for pve ?
    Elemental shaman is the best healer for pve!

Seriously tho you are on the wrong topic...

Edit: tho from your post history i suspect you are a troll

Deleted
    4 set a must pre patch? I got some tasty mythic war forged gloves and legs, but would lose 4 set. Equipped item are 720 others are 745 yet to be upgraded!

Deleted
    7.1.5 patch, big buff for elemental, they buff all spell, is pretty good. Icefury from 180% to 900%!

Specialization (5)

Earth Elemental Calls forth a Greater Earth Elemental to protect you and your allies for 15 sec.1 min.
    Cooldown changed from 2 min cooldown to 5 min cooldown

Earth Shock Instantly shocks the target with concussive force, causing up to (800%920% of Spell power) Nature damage based on Maelstrom spent.

Frost Shock Chills the target with frost, causing (56%64.4% of Spell power) Frost damage and reducing the target's movement speed by 50% for 5 sec. Maelstrom increases damage and duration up to 100%.

Lava Burst Lava Burst will always critically strike if the target is affected by Flame Shock.
    Specializations changed from Elemental to Elemental/Restoration

Lava Burst Hurls molten lava at the target, dealing (220%275% of Spell power) Fire damage.
    Elemental (Level 20) and Restoration (Level 20)
    Lava Burst will always critically strike if the target is affected by Flame Shock

Generates 12 Maelstrom.

Talents (10)

Aftershock Your spells refund 25%30% of all Maelstrom spent on them.
    Now requires Level 60, down from 90
    Tier 4 Talent, in place of Elemental Blast

Ancestral Swiftness Increases haste by 10%6%.

Earthen Rage Your damaging spells incite the earth around you to come to your aid for 6 sec, repeatedly dealing (50%55% of Spell power) Nature damage to your most recently attacked target.

Elemental Blast Harnesses the raw power of the elements, dealing (525%680% of Spell power) Elemental damage and increasing your Critical Strike, Haste, or Mastery by 5 for 10 sec.
    Now requires Level 75, up from 60
    Tier 5 Talent, in place of Icefury

Elemental Fusion Flame Shock has a 5%10% increased chance to trigger Lava Surge.

Elemental Mastery Elemental forces empower you with 20% haste for 20 sec.
    Now requires Level 60, down from 90
    Tier 4 Talent, in place of Echo of the Elements

Gust of Wind A gust of wind hurls you forward.
    Cooldown changed from 15 sec cooldown to 20 sec cooldown

Icefury Hurls frigid ice at the target, dealing (180%900% of Spell power) Frost damage and causing your next 4 Frost Shocks to deal 400% increased damage.
    Generates 24 Maelstom.
    Now requires Level 100, up from 75
    Tier 7 Talent, in place of Liquid Magma Totem

Liquid Magma Totem Summons a totem at the target location for 15 sec that hurls liquid magma at a random nearby target every 1 sec, dealing (80%110% of Spell power) Fire damage to all enemies within 8 yards.
    Now requires Level 90, down from 100
    Tier 6 Talent, in place of Elemental Mastery

Path of Flame Lava Burst deals 5%10% more damage and causes Flame Shock to spread from the target to a nearby enemy.

Honor Talents (1)

Control of Lava Your Lava Burst deals 150%100% additional damage, and generates 30 Maelstrom when it deals damage.

Artifact Traits (1)

The Ground Trembles Increases damage dealt by Earthquake Totem by 5%.

Just got the Eye of the Twisting Nether. Will it change any rotation/prio or talent choice?

Why is this still here?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    To remember better days brother... To remember better days.