How to get inside this cave?

Greetings. Me and my friend were around looking at places we hadn't explored yet in Frostfire Ridge, when we found this cave in Southwind Cliffs that is blocked by rubble.One can click the rubble, and when you do, it says "Huge boulders block the cave enterance". I tried looking it up on WoWhead and googled it, and all I found was This: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=33975 Apparently all treasure in Frosfire have "quests" like these attached to them.

We've been looking around for an hour now, and we can't find any way to get inside. We've been all over the place,and we have even looked for explosives. :P If anyone know how to get inside, we'd love to know! Sometimes the rubble dosen't load until you are very close, and when that happens you can see a chest inside.

Screenshots below for those who are curious about the location:

http://i.imgur.com/CKiVAFV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5kcoC7a.jpg
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy.
    But without the hero,
    there is no Event."
    -Zurin Arctus | the Underking

15+ Year Old Account
    I would say, from seeing this and checking out wowhead.com also, that "items" were added to the game, but not fully implemented yet. Soon™?

It might be part of one of the profession quest lines, that only said profession can do.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

15+ Year Old Account
    To get inside the cave, you can't make a bee line right for the entrance, you'll get blocked right away by the rocks. You've got to figure out what it wants, don't seem too focused on the treasure inside. You'll likely need to find a quest or key of some kind that the cave prefers before it'll allow entry, that'll take patience and persistence. It may be frustrating at times but this is just the way things are.

Metaphor.
    Mímir, 100 Night Elf Hunter, Stormrage

Have mages or druids tried blinking into it like Spelurk?

I've seen the cave myself. no idea.

i am a shaman and have farsighted into the said cave as of right now it is empty. sorry to burst the bubble.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's for a profession quest

e: at least, it was on Beta
    ill probably be infracted for this post

This cave is open during one of the Garrison quests. I had to go in to this cave and kill a named Frostwolf (i think) and loot something from it. there were 5 of the regular frostwolfs plus the named. They respawned fast, and I got between 3 and 6 sumptuous firs each round. After I completed the garrison quest, this cave rubbled up.

Deleted
    Didnt rly bother checking pics, but a cave u cant find the entrance to? Try spreading her legs..?

10+ Year Old Account
    No point to resurrecting this thread so many years later when I'm sure the OP has long since discovered how to get in.