Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I personally love when they do this, sure I can see some people getting upset about not being able to view this themselves personally but that should drive them to get better and hopefully one day view this personally. I DO hate when they pick and choose these variances, for example in Cataclysm, Ragnaros had an entire story/phase of the fight dedicated to the defeat of the Fire Lord. However when it came to Deathwing, there was nothing special, the fight looked the same on LFR as it did on Heroic. From a consistency stand point they need to either do every fight this way or none at all just my opinion. I'm all for the fights being more epic and engaging. For the complainers, did you sit back and whine when you didn't get the extra cut scenes in Metroid showing Samus as a female? This isn't a new strategy in games, and beating games on higher difficulties has ALWAYS awarded the player in some form.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    Here is what happens during the instance and the encounter from listening to the soundfiles:

Cho'gall was captured (not sure if intentionally or not,) by Mar'gok some time after linking up with Ku're in Nagrand and subjugating and taking control of the Pale Orcs. He has already betrayed Gul'Dan to use Ku're's power for some higher purpose or more likely, to help an even more powerful and evil master.

After players journey into Highmaul they can see Cho'gall imprisoned in a cage and then are forced to fight and kill Kargath Bladefist in the arena. After dispatching Kargath Cho'gall uses his newfound void powers to break free and summons the Pale Orcs to help him destroy Highmaul so he can claim the four stones that Imperator Mar'gok uses. As players travel further into Highmaul they can clearly see the Pale Orcs engaged in battle with Highmaul Guards, Cho'gall is nowhere to be found though.

On Mythic Difficulty the trash in Mar'goks room is gone and he is floating inside the middle of the room channeling some sort of spell. Cho'gall is here as well and it seems he is taking revenge on Mar'gok and Highmaul by siphoning the energy from the stones. I'm not sure if you fight just Imperator or both Cho'gall and the latter but the end of the encounter is the important part.

At the end of the fight Cho'Gall dies, but not before he tells you that killing him is irrelevant as his new master will be coming for Draenor.
    Well paint me in caramel that's certainly interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I gotta say, this does bum me out. I literally just don't have access to a raiding guild on my server due to my play times (Can only raid Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday nights currently) -- not getting to access story content because my schedule doesn't allow me to raid (not because I can't play my class properly or I'm not willing to put in the time, unless you define "putting in the time" as quitting my job or dropping out of college to make the time) kind of sucks, and by kind of I mean it does a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Letdown View Post
    I gotta say, this does bum me out. I literally just don't have access to a raiding guild on my server due to my play times (Can only raid Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday nights currently) -- not getting to access story content because my schedule doesn't allow me to raid (not because I can't play my class properly or I'm not willing to put in the time, unless you define "putting in the time" as quitting my job or dropping out of college to make the time) kind of sucks, and by kind of I mean it does a lot.
    Off topic: you can always xfer - it's quite cheap, even for a student. There are a lot of guilds raiding 3 nights per week, you probably can find one if you are willing to put effort in preparing your character.
    (and you have access to content, just that you haven't reached it yet. Eventually, after 1 or 2 patches / an expansion it will probably be puggable / solo-able)

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letdown View Post
    You're not really missing out on anything special, though. It's not some big lore moment to get all excited about, just a vague reference to Cho'gall's master.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?