Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Well. I did genuinely get the sword. The problem is that other people are getting it as well and the price has depreciated quite heavily.
    That and it's pretty much equivalent to the formerly much cheaper Blade of Wizardry where xmog is concerned, so it will go back to being a 10-25k item. (I have 4-5 Teebus now.)

Getting enough follower items from boxes along with missions that reward them. But anyone else noticing abnormal failure rates for level 100 missions. Anything over 75% seems to fail excessively, while 99 or below missions succeed much more according to expectations. I'll have 4-5 level 100 missions with success rates from 75% to 99% and I'll only complete about 1 or 2 of them regularly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't noticed anything different from the lvl 3 vs the lvl 2 - its just RNG. When I first got the lvl 3 I had a guildmate tell me how terrible it had been for him, but my first 15-20 crates I opened had way more upgrades than I'd ever gotten from the lvl 2. Its slowed down from that, but I still get them regularly. I got one 665 boe helm, and 1 lower level purple cloak that according to wowhead is one of the rarest items in the game (or at least it was before salvage yards) that's going for 30k on my realm, and a bunch of random lower level greens/blues/couple purples.

I just opened 11 boxes without getting a follower upgrade while only needing one +3 upgrade to have 100% on my highmaul mission.

Noticed a big difference with this change, also a huge upswing on them from the war mill, making it slightly less useless after leveling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Getting enough follower items from boxes along with missions that reward them. But anyone else noticing abnormal failure rates for level 100 missions. Anything over 75% seems to fail excessively, while 99 or below missions succeed much more according to expectations. I'll have 4-5 level 100 missions with success rates from 75% to 99% and I'll only complete about 1 or 2 of them regularly.
    I'm pretty sure the percentage is for each enemy. meaning 75% against 3 enemies is in fact a mission with 42% success rate (0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75). Othrwise, i don't explain why 70%+ missions fail so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I get pretty much only scraps from mine.
    Facepalm.......... your doing it wrong
    Eastern Kingdoms - Alliance US Lightbringer
    Currently Recruiting Exceptional DPS and Healers
    http://easternkingdoms.guildlaunch.com
    Email Easternkingdomsguild@gmail.com for more info

I never get anything good from mine either.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    While that may be true, it's far enough from the median to assume something may be going awry. The same as rolling a dice 50 times and never getting a one gives you very good reason to think the one-side is too light.
    Sure, but we've got millions of people doing it. The chance for it is low, but with so many attempts, it's almost guaranteed to happen.