Goblins (and - vs - or) Gnomes

We have the CCG deck/pack coming out or it may already be out, I am not a huge hearthstone fan but it has the spot light shining on my two favorite races.
    Do you like one over the other or do you like them both, or maybe you are crazy and don't like either. If you do like one over the other, why?

I am for sure Goblin AND Gnome, I like them both and I can't pick one over the other. I used to be Gnome only but the sass and attitude of Goblins won me over and now I need them both. Gnomes are little escape artists, and Goblins have that rocket jump. Gnomes are a spoonful of adorable.

Also post some of your favorite Goblin and Gnome transmogs. Not all tier sets work for Gnomes and Goblins, sometimes you have to be really creative.
    May the best Gnome/Goblin win.

Sorry for being similar to another thread but I really wanted to focus on the love for Goblins AND Gnomes

- - - Updated - - -

My Gnome Mage

and

My Goblin Warlock

((A little RP fun))
    basically the same transmog, aside from the shirt and goggles. They are buddies, they found it in themselves to work together. Currently they are creating blueprints for a 4 person hot rod, that Gnomes and Goblins can all be proud of, and one that will stand the test of time and not break down after such a short amount of travel.

PS: Please blizzard give us a 3-4 person hot rod, I would throw money at the screen if you made this a cash shop mount

- - - Updated - - -

Or an engineering mount, either way.
    Last edited by Faenavi; 2014-12-27 at 07:21 PM.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a huge fan of either race (though you make them look good! ), but a 3/4-person hotrod (w/gnome version particularly) seems like a no brainer for a big-ticket WoW store item in this flying-less expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a TCG.. It's a CCG. TCG would imply a trade function.

The Hearthstone expansion made it pretty apparent that WoW needs a technology class. Goblins and Gnomes could definitely carry their own WoW expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by BedlamBros View Post
    The Hearthstone expansion made it pretty apparent that WoW needs a technology class. Goblins and Gnomes could definitely carry their own WoW expansion.
    Going to concur on that. I've been pulling for Tinkers for quite a long time now.

As for me, I like them both. Goblins for their sheer brazen disregard for safety features, and gnomes for their eternal optimism. They hearken back to the old science hero character type, and they kick more ass per square inch than any other race.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Going to concur on that. I've been pulling for Tinkers for quite a long time now.

As for me, I like them both. Goblins for their sheer brazen disregard for safety features, and gnomes for their eternal optimism. They hearken back to the old science hero character type, and they kick more ass per square inch than any other race.
    I think the big difficulty for a technological class is Engineering. It's really kind of one or the other - either you have a technological class which does engineering-type stuff, or you have Engineering in the game. Given how severely limited Engineering has become of late, in order to maintain balance with other professions (fair enough, I guess), I think it might be a good time to put the profession to bed (or refocus it away from gadgets and crazy stuff to simply building technological objects), and bring in a engineer-type class.

You could have three specs easy:

1) Iron Man/Aliens Power Loader-type tank

2) Temporary pet and turret-based RDPS (not permanent pets a la Hunter)

3) Either another, different DPS spec (flamethrowers and bombs?) or a healing spec which was based around injecting people with healing serums and so on (the healing-spec Imperial Agent in SWTOR shows you how to do an entirely technological healer).

10+ Year Old Account

I enjoy both as well. I'm also enjoying the Hearthstone expansion.

The number of technology-based ideas they pulled for HS is pretty impressive, and people really seem to enjoy the overall theme.

Let's hope Blizzard carries that over to WoW, because Gnomes and Goblins are kind of neglected.

Agreed, I'm dying for a class that revolves around gadgets and explosions now.

It was a little disappointing to see they didnt add a goblin and gnome fighting each other in a brawl around the hearthstone boards set up around inns ingame.

The Hearthstone expansion made it pretty apparent that WoW needs a technology class.
    Last edited by uytpiconsw; 2014-12-17 at 09:23 AM.

Deleted

Excellent quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    It's not a TCG.. It's a CCG. TCG would imply a trade function.
    Thanks for pointing that out, fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Out of curiosity, where can you find this magnificent thing ?

15+ Year Old Account
    I too would support a tech class in a heartbeat. tech class is something that WoW really needs.