Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    You must have missed each holiday where a lot of azeroth gets decorated for it then.
    Probably an instant 90 been playing for a week. Or when he had his head shaved to match his NF flag his brains leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    why would I want one? I'm not religious, I dont want any of that shit contaminating my game.
    It's already in your game, and has been for some time.

It would come at the expense of the next and final raid tier of this expansion

I do think it's a bit odd that it's not decorated when like, even the Butcher gets a hat
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Now that I think of it...

I want some Winter Veil flair for my Garrison!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Man what...? Why do people say this stuff? WoW already has Winter Veil, don't try to pretend you are "being oppressed" or whatever. If Winter Veil doesn't get to the garrison, it's resources/laziness from Blizz, nothing else.
    Everything like that does take time/resources.
    While the "raid tier" quote has been become a meme in its own right, the fact remains that blizzard cannot implement everything.
    There will always be someone who feels that x feature is less important than their favoured one.
    I would rather not see wasted time put into something which cannot carry over, or at least remain relevant into the next expansion.
    Making the current garrisons "prettier" is one of those exercises where I cannot say for certain whether much of the work can carry across or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    I do think it's a bit odd that it's not decorated when like, even the Butcher gets a hat
    A hat on a model/loot drop is considerably less work, and has become something of a signature feature of the event.
    Garrisons are new.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    And NPCs should have santa hats n outside one of those machines that turn u into a xmas gnome!