Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    The key reason making NP interesting for me is because we have shite tanks that can't keep the boss still long enough for one Defile. I'm so frustrated with that. I wish they would make Defile bound to the DK like Consecration used to work. I don't mind putting down a circle on the floor, that's not the issue. The issue is that as soon as I do that, the boss moves out of it. Not because of mechanics, but because of shite tanks.

Pisses me right off to even pick that talent in those situations.

Take Tectus... I put down Defile in front of the mobs so it barely touches them but they're in it... and it's on their path, so they should walk right through it and hopefully take the full duration... when our tanks decide to do a flipping 180° and go back the way they came... I was ready to strangle someone over that, I can tell you.

they cannot see your defile fyi thats why,same with shamans earth or what the hell the name is, some spells dont get displayed by others only you see it.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/p...=14359&e=14594

Someone wanna explain to me how this dude absolutely tore Ko'ragh to shreds with Necrotic Plague here?
    Must have something to do with the damage buff on Ko'ragh during his recharge.

Yes this is a widely reported bug-- for some reason NPlague just melts Ko'ragh.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_AllCOM3 View Post
    Must have something to do with the damage buff on Ko'ragh during his recharge.
    He doesn't and has never taken more damage during recharging. That was only on Beta and removed before live.

Also the majority of his NP dmg is basically soloing the adds that no one else hit... its pretty obvious it was on purpose.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2014-12-19 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    He doesn't and has never taken more damage during recharging. That was only on Beta and removed before live.

Also the majority of his NP dmg is basically soloing the adds that no one else hit... its pretty obvious it was on purpose.
    I think you're right. I did him yesterday as frost without NP and the two DKs with NP did a lot less damage.

Deleted
    So should we start a mass-tweeting campaing to the devs? If enough people tweet to them about NP, we'll atleast get a comment about it if nothing else >_>

I wouldn't bet on it. But please, feel free to try. I've been tweeting about it every week or two since mid-beta when its damage was dropped to non-competitive levels.