Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Just be happy you weren't a Centurion who went on vacation and came back a Blood guard.
    i recall i got grounded for a month ( iwas very young) and i was grand marshal and came back at like commander

Some misinformation or confusion in this thread it seems. The level 60 pvp transmogs are unlocked at 1800 RBG rating. If you had achieved rank in vanilla they should also be unlocked for you already.

Speaking to the 1800 rating requirement, it really isn't that daunting of a task, even for people who don't really do RBGs on a regular basis. I have achieved almost 1900 peak rating on my priest in the first two weeks of this season in ~20 RBGs played this season in pugs, mostly "yolo" groups. I'm sure in a somewhat organized group you can shoot up to 1800+ even more quickly. All things considered, this is pretty easy and very little effort/work compared to the original way of ranking up to acquire this gear :P

You can do it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Just be happy you weren't a Centurion who went on vacation and came back a Blood guard.
    You think that was bad.. Try maintaining rank one on the server with bots farming honor. I had to quit it at Rank 13 (Warlord).

Not entirely sure on the specific requirements, all I know is that I can mog the vanilla Rank 12/13 (General/Warlord) gear having attained the rank back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    Look on the bright side, the alternative is building a time machine and earning the PVP rank back in Vanilla, which is the other way to transmog this gear.
    I had Rank 10 back in Vanilla, except it were on a different character.

This is exactly the reason WoW has become more and more of a shitty game. Want something? Go and get it. Stop whining about it. Why is it so hard for you to understand?

What's your opinion on CM gear? Do you want the set for absolutely free on your characters too only because you are suscribed to WoW?

Please.
    I'm talking about outdated gear, models that date 10 years back.
    I think it would be good to make 2014 CM gear absolutely free in 2025.

question, what gear do monks and dks get to xmog?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=77718 shows a class restriction and dk/monk didnt have their own sets back in the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    question, what gear do monks and dks get to xmog?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=77718 shows a class restriction and dk/monk didnt have their own sets back in the day.
    They don't...they can transmog the weapons once they get the rank, but there's no gear for them.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nofo View Post
    ok so there is a thing about this i had same question before... so if u hit 1800 u can xmog (ally) knight-LT gear and 1800-2400 u unlock grand marshal pieces i did notice once i got hero of the alliance achieve i could mog grand marshal on my alts once they hit 1800
    hahahaha what was that title have to do with anything.. just get 1800 and you can transmog both blue/epic gear.