Orc, Troll or stay UD

Trying to decide if I should stay UD, or go Troll/Orc for the passives. They nerfed the trolls passive by 5% but, seems to beat the Orc racial of 345 AP when I was running sims.

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just changed to orc, was going to go troll but orcs look alot better

PS: I was bloodelf but they look god awful and their attack animation is terrible

Deleted
    im b11 at the moment because of the utility racial (silence) but if the new models (with 6.1) wont have bigger weapons i will switch to orc

just go what you like the most ... dps wise its not that much diffrence and often the utility racial is more worth. (less stun as orc, will of the forsaken as ud and so on)
    Last edited by mmoc6896ce6799; 2014-12-17 at 05:22 PM.

Goblin. With so many gnome rogues out there we have to balance the map in small little irritants on the field.

Undead female. If only because spamming feint and looking awesome during down time is the best thing about my rogue right now
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Well, if you are interesting in a bit of min/maxing, I can tell you as an Undead rogue that 'Touch of the Grave' does shit for damage.

Compared to the on-use racials of Orcs and Trolls that you can stack with cooldowns, it's not even close. Both Orc and Troll look cool in their own way, so I don't know which of the two I'd pick. However, 95% of the rogues in the top raiding guilds are Troll, so I guess that's saying something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Undead female. If only because spamming feint and looking awesome during down time is the best thing about my rogue right now
    Also, this.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm playing male undead; they look great with MoP Challenge mode sets.

Female orc master race!
    Intel i5 6600k - Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - Asus PG279Q - Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD