Better mission scaling please.

I don't want to sound too whiny, nor do I think that I should have all 615+ missions, but I got every follower I have to 100, 3/4 of them upgraded to epic, all but the ones assigned to buildings at rare, just about 100% of them at item level 615 or higher, and still 3/4 of the missions I get are below level 100. I'm not asking them to go overboard, but it would be nice to get no lower than lv.98 missions when I have no follower below level 100.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    yeah the system seems to have a somehow illogic endgame. I have most of followers at i645, all 100, only 2-3 are not above i630 and only 4 are not epic, still 80-90% of missions only have exp as reward. Just change the reward system to convert exp in gold (even like 1000xp > 10g) when the running follower is epic

Well, you certainly failed on the "not sounding whiny" front.

Requests to Blizzard should be posted on their forums. Complaints and discussion are fine, but actually asking for something here won't help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.