Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Problem here: I didn't received loot in a run that happened AFTER that supposed resolution of the bug.

When will they fix the Felguard running animation?

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Question: if the satchel is BoA, can I get it on my main and pass it to my alt to gear it?
    That is what BoA means...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    When we didn't receive loot, gold or anything in 5man bosses during the first week in Heroic Iron Docks, we were told that the boss didn't generate any loot, so there was nothing they could do about it. Yet in this instance "Hai guis! Submit a ticket to collect loot" It should be the same go around.
    You could just do a 5man again. This is on a weekly lockout.

OoooOooooh, Havoc on a twenty second cooldown? Awesome. They may have nerfed Warlocks into the ground but I do so love my Havoc spell as Destro. Nothing quite like wrecking two mobs with 6 Shadowburns. Now if they'll only allow Rain of Fire to grant embers again maybe I can pick myself up from the bottom of the chart.

They remove Valor Points and then expect people to continually run Heroics with zero incentive... who is designing this stuff? Did they seriously think their randomized dungeon loot would keep tanks and healers queuing in order to get that perfectly itemized piece with Warforged and a socket and a tertiary... just to have it replaced by one of a zillion 640+ items?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They need to make that bag baseline for everyone with call to arms getting an extra one, could encourage higher geared players to run for loot for their alts.

Quote Originally Posted by shoooter View Post
    They remove Valor Points and then expect people to continually run Heroics with zero incentive... who is designing this stuff? Did they seriously think their randomized dungeon loot would keep tanks and healers queuing in order to get that perfectly itemized piece with Warforged and a socket and a tertiary... just to have it replaced by one of a zillion 640+ items?
    This is the main problem and adding worthless 630 gear is not going to fix it. There needs to be something of sufficient value for geared up tanks/healers to want to run a dungeon. 630 gear ain't it. I liked the suggestion above about Savage Bloods. I might actually tank some on my pally if that were the case. But that's a temporary stop gap as well. Bloods will only be worth what they are now for a short time. HC isn't that much more difficult than normal and when blackrock opens, it's going to put crafted gear even farther behind.

If they put raid seals in there, that would shorten queue times I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by shoooter View Post
    well that and instances that are just annoying and tedious.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

I just got a response to the no loot issue. Appears that they are giving out seals to allow you to run again. Not the best resolution, but better than nothing. (granted, I can't think of a better solution)