Question about EmpS

Hello,

I have a question about the Empowered Seals rotation. I don't understand the how I can assemble the EmpS in my rotation.
    I use TV5>ES>HW>CS>J>EX>EDS>TV3 on single target. And Is this priority-list right?

Many thanks for the answers

Just dont keep the haste buff active during wings (stay in truth).
    When everything is of cd ( no tv, ds,cs ir judge) and you would normally do a exo, this is the moment you seal switxh

Deleted
    Ok i have a question about the buffs.
    I'am trying to use this talent but sometimes i need more then 6-8 segs to acticvate the buffs Liadrin's Righteousness and Maraad's Truth.
    So the buff as a 20 segs duration, so i change Seal around 6 segs from ending the buff and sometimes it just don't activate after that 6 segs.
    Is that normal ?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Reican View Post
    Ok i have a question about the buffs.
    I'am trying to use this talent but sometimes i need more then 6-8 segs to acticvate the buffs Liadrin's Righteousness and Maraad's Truth.
    So the buff as a 20 segs duration, so i change Seal around 6 segs from ending the buff and sometimes it just don't activate after that 6 segs.
    Is that normal ?

Thx
    The 'rotation' is detailed in the main discussion thread, it should answer all your questions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by littledr00d View Post
    Just dont keep the haste buff active during wings (stay in truth).
    When everything is of cd ( no tv, ds,cs ir judge) and you would normally do a exo, this is the moment you seal switxh
    Ah, so Judgement then wings rotation until it's over, then normal rotation and in the dead spots you seal switch?

That clears up a lot for me, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    Ah, so Judgement then wings rotation until it's over, then normal rotation and in the dead spots you seal switch?

That clears up a lot for me, thanks!
    Ideally you'd want to be in SoR and get the buff up right before you plan on using AW, so you can have both up at least to start. This would also apply to the pull as well I believe, but likewise you'd let the SoR buff drop until after AW as people have mentioned

Also not sure if this is the way to do it or not, but in a SW rotation (usually HoW>cs>HoW>TV) I'd throw in a judge in place of the CS if you need to refresh the SoT buff, as the 30sec AW will outlast the initial SoT buff.
    Goguma <Severity Gaming> - Lv100 Human Paladin

If the duration of the buff is less than the cooldown of J, you will want to swap in place of casting exo. If the buff has fallen off, swap goes before CS but after HoW (during execute range). With a CD popped, remain in truth for the duration. Using globals on seal swaps will be a dps loss during cds