Class:
    Warrior
    24 Warrior EU in 3vs3 (2.4k CR in 3vs3)
    Norway
    Played since:
    Vanilla
    Gameplay:
    PvP

New to High rated Arenas or Rbgs? then you can learn from me! I'm going to give all of you full support when it comes to Glyphs, Macros, Talents and Tips and Tricks about the Warrior class, that will help you improve in PvP! I will actively play Warrior in Arenas to aim for Rank 1 in the end of the season and i will play Rbgs with my guild called "Antagonists" where everyone is welcome, but the RBG core team is 2.4k+.

I know alot of people will say "go promote somewhere else noob" or "gtfo out of the forums", but i'm really here to help, i've seen the negative things about warriors lately, players being forced to respec to prot etc...i'm here to show you the FUN things about Warriors, HOW to OWN in Arenas and Rbgs/BGs. I might begin with Youtube aswell if the interest is there but until so i will stream

I'm willing to show everyone what strategy im using in 3vs3 and i might reveal our strategy in Rbg aswell. I will mainly play WLS/TreeSG comps in Arena.

The reason i made this stream: Skill-capped is not posting ANY videos to help the Warrior PvP community and i know i can bring the information the viewers need to be able to push rating in High rated Arenas/Rbgs!

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/krusified
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ified/advanced

Hit that follow button and stay tuned! most likely starting to stream at the 27th of december.

The stream will get some graphical updates before i begin streaming!
    I will begin to stream in the end of the week!

Kind Regards
    Krusified

Note: Ask any questions what so ever and i'll be here shortly to help!
    Last edited by Krusified; 2014-12-20 at 07:49 PM.

I'm not really into the pvp/arena scene, but I think it's always nice to see players excited about being warriors and trying to help our community. So cheers and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Krusified View Post
    So, you were 7...8 when you started playing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stheel View Post
    "Since vanilla" could mean that he started late in vanilla and because tbc was released in early 2007 he could have been 10/11 when he started, so lets choose to believe, eh?
    Why have a signature? What I just posted states how retarded I am anyways.

Deleted
    Yo i'm 18 and i was like 10 when i started.

I started in the end of Vanilla, and yes i was 9-10 at that point ^^ but i see where you are getting at

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krusified View Post
    I started in the end of Vanilla, and yes i was 9-10 at that point ^^ but i see where you are getting at
    when you will start to stream ? I'm pretty curious anyway if i can ask a tip for now is better to use fury 1 hand fury 2 hand or arms for pvp ? I saw bajheera switch alot of time and really can't understand .. the problem for arms is to go from 100 % to 20 % then is oneshot fury don't jave this problem but fury doesn't have same execute as arms .. but have consistent damage from the start to the end .. i saw bajheera playing fury 1 hand with gladiator pvp equip ( bonus armor ) so can you help me ti understand all of this information? Hahaha thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Rautgar View Post
    when you will start to stream ? I'm pretty curious anyway if i can ask a tip for now is better to use fury 1 hand fury 2 hand or arms for pvp ? I saw bajheera switch alot of time and really can't understand .. the problem for arms is to go from 100 % to 20 % then is oneshot fury don't jave this problem but fury doesn't have same execute as arms .. but have consistent damage from the start to the end .. i saw bajheera playing fury 1 hand with gladiator pvp equip ( bonus armor ) so can you help me ti understand all of this information? Hahaha thanks !
    I've made a friend of mine do the math for me and it says TG "Titan's Grip" is better than SMF "Single Minded Fury". This is due to the AMAZING burst you will have with bladestorm, if you want sustainable high dmg then SMF is the way to go. I prefer TG tbh and i really like it to this day. Bajheera is not someone you should have as a image of a warrior, even though is a really fun guy etc. I was the one that convinced him to go Fury in the first place, 2 weeks ago he was still playing arms, even though Arms can put up some good cleave dmg and pressure. Tbh is feel like Fury and Arms is good atm, Arms is maybe a bit booring sometimes but it puts out a good overall dmg. The go to spec is Fury with 2h and Wild Strikes if you know you can survive the enemy comp, or else go UT "Unquenchable Thirst" were you can sit in defensive stance all the time and still genererate enough rage to do good dmg. Sorry for the last response, thanks for letting me help! I will start streaming 27th i belive, depends when the graphic designer is done.

Best Regards
    Krusified

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for everyone that has followed me! 100 followers without streaming once, thanks again for all the support

Will be following. I've been wanting to start PvP for awhile and warrior has always been my favorite class. There never seems to be that much information out there though; I don't know where to start at all. When you start, if you'd talk about what the absolute beginner should do between queues or whatever, I'm sure a lot of people would be appreciative. Things like is it better to start dueling first to try to learn matchups, or just jump into BG, what to look for, how to improve, how to gear up, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post
    Will be following. I've been wanting to start PvP for awhile and warrior has always been my favorite class. There never seems to be that much information out there though; I don't know where to start at all. When you start, if you'd talk about what the absolute beginner should do between queues or whatever, I'm sure a lot of people would be appreciative. Things like is it better to start dueling first to try to learn matchups, or just jump into BG, what to look for, how to improve, how to gear up, etc.
    Jump in BG, Get gear, when you are fully geared do 2v2 Skrimishes. Read each spell, glyph and talent, you should be able to recall what ever important thing they do. After that you should learn all 3v3 comps, which you can find on google. And you can also watch any streamer play aswell, it will help you alot. keybind EACH spell if you haven't already. Learn about macros! macros is a very big aspect. Thanks

Looking forward to your first stream? Any ETA on when it'll go live?

I could actually probably use the tips to be honest, so maybe I will check it out. I've always been able to excell in PVE but my PVP skills are slightly more lacking. I've just switched from Arms to Fury on my Warrior and we've not lost an Arena yet since that change, but we're still gearing up and have not pushed for any rating. It would be my first time ever actually pushing for rating in Arena, I have a shittonne to learn regarding strategy to beat different comps and classes. Also a shitload I need to learn about setting up burst phases to kill off invincible Disc Priests, or trying to overcome SV hunters.

I'm not sure if PVP simply takes far more skill than PVE or if it's just my skillset works better in PVE. PVE is so much more predictable, it's almost like learning to play a song on a guitar and then just executing it perfectly, where as PVP feels more like improvising. It's still based around fairly rigid theory but it requires you to be much faster at picking up things on the fly and adapting, you need to know the answer to every situation and not have to think about it, while being able to flow through a series of random scenarios.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Due to the graphic designer using more time than he thought, its finally done. First stream up at New year !

Deleted
    I'm very excited to watch you play, Having just started arena myself I wouldn't mind some tips and whatnot

Due to issues with my internet provider i can't stream just yet. I'm currently on a shitty internet that needs to be upgraded before i can manage to stream. The internet i have now isn't even good enough to stream 1080p so i'm going to get a fiber optic internet that will grant me more than enough to stream with It might take weeks, even months before i get my new internet. This wasnt supposed to happen guys, but i'll reply to this thread a few days before i can finally begin stream.

Sorry to disappoint you...but hope is not gone yet!

Atleast the graphic updates are live on stream, so check it out!