Could I get a hand making a macro?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a macro or could help make one that will change my final verdict to divine storm when I have the buff up?

It's getting a bit weird trying to keep it all straight in my head when I have the buff or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Macros can not check for buff/cooldown conditions
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Can't do that. Macros aren't able to make decisions for you based on things like what buff is up or not.
    Signature not found

Darn, was hoping to make things a bit easier. Not an unexpected answer though.

Thanks folks.

you can make a shift modifier macro so it switches to the other spell while holding shift
    /cast [mod:shift] spell 1 ; spell 2
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    you can make a shift modifier macro so it switches to the other spell while holding shift
    /cast [mod:shift] spell 1 ; spell 2
    This is what I use, works great. Seeing that I have the buff is easy enough and I use shift in a couple of other macros so it's nothing difficult for me to use.

You could do something with WeakAuras though - for what you're looking for I'd create two auras:

1) Buff is present, so show icon for Divine Storm,
    2) Buff is missing, so show icon for Final Verdict

It won't make decisions for you but it'll at least show you which button to press.

Could I get a hand making a macro?
    http://i.imgur.com/HyjP5qg.gif
    Last edited by barial; 2015-01-13 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil View Post
    You could do something with WeakAuras though - for what you're looking for I'd create two auras:

1) Buff is present, so show icon for Divine Storm,
    2) Buff is missing, so show icon for Final Verdict

It won't make decisions for you but it'll at least show you which button to press.
    I can already keep an eye on my debuffs without too much problem.

And I keep my bars organized where a shift modifier isn't needed, but I hope someone else reading this takes it to heart!

Thanks!

I use NeedToKnow and put a little timer underneath my Final Verdict (shift-Divine Storm) macro.