Deleted

[Disc] So about the lvl 75 talents...

Which ones do you chose and when?

I'm currently working my way through heroic HM with my guild and i've found PI is kind of my go-to talent so far this tier.
    Reason for this being that other than on a couple of bosses, the damage patterns just don't seem to benefit Spirit Shell.

Even when the damage is easily predictable, Spirit Shiell + PoH just feels worse than PWS spamming (on Butcher/Ko'ragh for example).

So I usually pick PI instead, as a "when shit hits the fan" talent.
    ToF seems like it could kind of work maybe on Brackenspore, but meh... Does it even proc from damage anymore?

Thoughts?

Deleted
    If you read the talents ToF only procs from healing a target below 35% hp. From what i been told the 15% increased healing you get from it doesn´t work towards our absorbs. So in that case its a no brainer to definetly not take that talent. I haven´t seen SS useful yet and it would just drain my mana, maybe brackenspore since mana is endless but, meh.

With that PI is great for spamming those shields faster with a lower cost of mana.

I found SS working decent only on Braken .And maybe Butcher , if you are ok with mana. ToF is meh....

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    With that PI is great for spamming those shields faster with a lower cost of mana.
    Doesn't the 25% haste balance out the 20% mana reduction?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Doesn't the 25% haste balance out the 20% mana reduction?
    Probably in a way, but its still better then lust or other haste increased as then you dont get any mana reduction. But in all of them faster shield = better ofcourse. If you manage your mana well you won´t have problems shielding the raid every once in a while anyway.