10+ Year Old Account

Some tough stat questions.

So I heal with another Resto druid in my raid. Our numbers use to be on par with each other. Recently his numbers have shot up. I thought it might have been my game play but after looking at logs it turns out his ticks and other heals are just hitting harder then mine. So here are some slight differences. First our ilvl is separated by 3 points I'm 651 and he's 654. He has roughly 2% more mastery then me and a little over 200 more int then me. I changed some things but haven't got a chance to raid with him yet since the change so I don't exactly know where we stand but here is a break down on some numbers vs his.

My rejuv tics for 4248
    His rejuv tics for 4740
    Difference of 492

My shroom tics for 4,346
    His shroom tics for 4,857
    difference of 511

over the course of a fight my average rejuve tics for 3826
    over the course of a fight his average rejuve tics for 4688
    difference of 862

We both run Incarnation and usually use them around the same time. I guess my question is can 2% mastery and 200 more int cause this drastic difference in numbers. It doesn't seem like a big difference but I can assure you that it adds up. Recently it has given him a 2-5% in difference. I traded in a haste/spirit trinket for a trinket with int since our last raid and did notice my rejuv tics shot up 100 healing per tic but havent got into a raid environment yet.
    Last edited by Stevecow; 2014-12-19 at 07:29 PM.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

200 Intellect is the biggest difference maker. Before Mastery kicks in his HoTs are already ticking for like 200+ more than yours. He could be using his CDs better, IDK I'm not in the raid, or using SoTF to buff his Rejuvs mainly. The biggest factor is 200 more intellect than you.
    "Knock the world right off it's feet, and straight onto it's head."

http://http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Elargee/simple

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    it may be the stats, but they may be weaving in more Direct heals than you to benefit from the Harmony bonus
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    it may be the stats, but they may be weaving in more Direct heals than you to benefit from the Harmony bonus
    I thought that could be one of the issues but our Harmony uptime is only different by tenths.

The spellpower you get from your weapon is very important. Does he have a better weapon than you?

Average value of ticks during a fight will depend on cooldown and pot usage, not only MS/Crit differences.
    Using rejuv tick value as benchmark implies ignoring haste. You will only be comparing Spellpower, Mastery and Versatiliy.

Can he have improved his play? Does he utilize Incarnation more aggressively than you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
    The spellpower you get from your weapon is very important. Does he have a better weapon than you?

Average value of ticks during a fight will depend on cooldown and pot usage, not only MS/Crit differences.
    Using rejuv tick value as benchmark implies ignoring haste. You will only be comparing Spellpower, Mastery and Versatiliy.

Can he have improved his play? Does he utilize Incarnation more aggressively than you?
    I forgot about spell power. He has the 670 weapon I have except mine is 655. That is about 200 spell power difference.

- - - Updated - - -

I made some changes. I added EverBurning Candle and Dark Moon card. We will see how things go Monday during raid.