Warning: Blizzard now refuses to act upon Ninjas who use Master Looter (MS>OS)

As many of you use the reference: https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...zard-s-stance; for 'ninjaing' purposes. A piece of loot was ninjaed last night:

as you can see I did not even win the roll; however. Someone rolled a 100 and was not given it. (The ML was not RL, they switched it all up when they saw the piece drop)
    Onto the point of the topic. As I have heard multiple times before and have had a history of having Blizzard return items that were ninjaed by this, even if it was identified as (MS>OS) (Which I realize are loose loot rules, but the community still uses it)
    It is NOT recognized by them and is NOT punishable.
    Chat transcript:
    Info: You have been connected with SilthXXX.
    SilthXXX: Hi there. My name is Silthatou with Blizzard Customer Support, and I'm looking over your request now. I look forward to addressing your concerns.
    you: Awesome.
    SilthXXX: So, it looks like your issue is with Ms > Os? This is a player created thing, not something Blizzard implemented or supports. If you are in a run with a Masterlooter, they have full control over where loot goes unless a specific call out is made on specific loot in the ingame chat.
    you: So if I say
    you: MS>OS
    you: I can designate loot whereever I want
    you: despite rolls
    you: correct?
    SilthXXX: If you are Masterlooter, correct
    you: With no repercussion?
    SilthXXX: loot rolls are an emote, unless its a need vs greed run, the loot rolls are not recognized by Blizzard.
    SilthXXX: unless there is an agreed on specific item to a specific person, then the Masterlooter has full control.
    you: is a nonpunishable
    SilthXXX: MS>OS is not an actual thing
    you: loot rule
    you: so MS>OS
    you: is a non punishable
    you: loot rule
    SilthXXX: Players started that, not blizzard.
    you: that is all I need
    SilthXXX: is not an actual loot rule.
    you: So it is non-punishable
    you: correct?
    SilthXXX: correct. since its not an actual rule.
    you: Thank you
    you: I just want the community to be aware of this
    you: I wouldnt of won the roll
    you: anyway
    Info: Your chat transcript will be sent to "XXX" at the end of your chat.
    SilthXXX: Unless you specifically state someone is getting a piece of gear in the chat, its not scamming.
    you: Okay
    you: Thank you
    SilthXXX: you are welcome.

And a picture of the GMs official response

Please do your best to educate the community that MS>OS is NOT RECOGNIZABLE and is NOT PUNISHABLE
    Thank you and have a good day.
    The best live to survive off the weak; your problem is.
    I'm the best.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ultimal/simple
    www.twitch.tv/ultima1221

Master Looter means that the Master Looter has control over all loot that drops. They can do whatever they see fit with the loot.

That's always been the case. I don't think anything's changed recently to make anything different.

It's why I opt out of ML runs with pugs, even if it has a better drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    That's always been the case. I don't think anything's changed recently to make anything different.

It's why I opt out of ML runs with pugs, even if it has a better drop rate.
    I understand that. But the majority of the community thinks differently. I am not saying that anyone here thinks this way.
    I just want to educate those who dont know that MS>OS is not a loot rule (as it once was, Blizzard helped me multiple times getting ninjaed)
    The best live to survive off the weak; your problem is.
    I'm the best.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ultimal/simple
    www.twitch.tv/ultima1221

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather than suffer through a thread in which everyone calls the op out for being mistaken I'm going to close this.

Master Loot distribution is at the discretion of the Master Looter. There is nothing to ninja barring any previous agreements that can be documented in chat.

If one agrees to participate in a group that's running under the Master Loot protocol then they have no cause to complain if they receive nothing (again excepting documented previous agreements for specific items). That's how it is. I think that's how it has always been.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2014-12-19 at 09:55 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."