Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    meh, the fight doesn't seem hard. Just more hp, more damage, more mines.. more adds.. more goooses, more fries, more boring. It could been better :-\

10+ Year Old Account
    breathing2004 just keeps on improving! Fantastic patch 5.4 - 6.0 overview. =)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Dat Garrosh art!
    Artist once again takes the cake with his works.

Those stained glass pictures are just fucking fantastic, I love everything about this new one! Amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    It was interesting to see an Enhancement Shammy so far ahead on DPS, even when it was single target. He was consistantly 13-16k DPS ahead of the closest, a DK.
    You are aware DPS meters work cumulatively right?

On single target phases (which are rare) shaman is probably doing quite a bit less DPS than the others but the the total time of these phases is not enough for others to catch up to him.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Old God cho'gall is back? Cuse he had the scar and everything...

Congrats Paragon! And so happy to see a new fanart from that artist, definitely one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensword View Post
    Fire Nova, without a doubt the most broken spell in PVE, damage coefficient and targets it hits needs reducing greatly, Enhancement are completely garbage in this tier on single target or cleave fights like Brackenspore but amazing on fights like Imperator :-(
    It's not garbage on single target. If you saw Devai streaming their butcher kill you would know. Sure there are classes that do slightly more dps, and bring more to the raid in general but saying enhance (or any other class/spec) is garbage is just stupid.

so like .000000001% of the people care about this video, yet you post it on a website like this. i just dont get it. NO ONE CARES

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dickbutt View Post
    so like .000000001% of the people care about this video, yet you post it on a website like this. i just dont get it. NO ONE CARES
    Actually, 0.0044% of people seem to care! (estimating the world's population at 6.916 x 10^9 and assuming all 304610 views on youtube are different people)

Quote Originally Posted by dickbutt View Post
    You care enough to comment when it is so easily to skip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirork View Post
    Paragon is a Finnish guild?
    Yes they are finns :P

Deleted
    No OP ret paladin in the lineup of paragon ??? ......... BUFF !!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    That garrosh artwork is beautiful.

Deleted
    Lovely to see Paragon again do a first kill with a shaman when everyone is bitching about them not being viable.