10+ Year Old Account

Mission Cooldowns - do we have any information at all?

So most seem to agree that the cooldown for raid missions seems to be around 2 weeks.

So far I've yet to receive my 2nd raid mission, and It's been 15 days at the very least.

I've also not seen any 645 mission in at least a week, more like 10 days.

Do we have any solid information on the timers/cooldowns at all so far?

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    So most seem to agree that the cooldown for raid missions seems to be around 2 weeks.

ATLEAST 2 weeks, those who claim u get one every 2 week just had luck if u ask me, i just hit day 21 today since my first raidmission and still no second
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    ATLEAST 2 weeks, those who claim u get one every 2 week just had luck if u ask me, i just hit day 21 today since my first raidmission and still no second
    At this point I'm suspecting it to be more of a monthly reset, probably many got their first in November and again in December, I believe I got my first beginning of December and still nothing.

I got my first on Thurs evening 12/4. I got my second on Thurs evening 12/18.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balhale View Post
    I got my first on Thurs evening 12/4. I got my second on Thurs evening 12/18.
    Praying to RNJesus it is, then.

Deleted
    Nope, people in my guild already had their 3rd raid mission.

Have had multiple 645 followers since the 2nd week of the expansion, am 2/7 Mythic and have still not received a raid Mission. Others in my guild have gotten 2 Highmaul missions at this point though. I'd love to know how this works haha

All of my characters and everyone else in my guild have immediately received one on pushing 3rd follower to 645. How many 645 followers do you have?

You can see the cooldowns and duration remaining on the Garrison Mission Manager addon, the Highmaul Raid mission had a cooldown of 335 hours last time I checked.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

All of my characters and everyone else in my guild have immediately received one on pushing 3rd follower to 645. How many 645 followers do you have?
    I have 9 at 645 and have had 3 of them since week 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    You can see the cooldowns and duration remaining on the Garrison Mission Manager addon, the Highmaul Raid mission had a cooldown of 335 hours last time I checked.
    Those aren't actual values - just a slightly educated guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Those aren't actual values - just a slightly educated guess.
    Source? I find it hard to believe the creator made an "educated guess" at every single mission in the game (yes there are a lot of different respawn times and duration in log times).
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Have almost 20 epic followers at 645+. One raid mission so far, started playing on release and been at 645 for at least a month now.

Just gone one now, roughly 3 weeks after first.
    Still no 645 in about 10 days now - almost seems like it might be connected to ilvl of character/followers?
    Last edited by miffy23; 2014-12-21 at 02:42 PM.

Someone said that the amount of raid missions you get depends on how many raid bosses you kill, that it's like every 15 raid bosses you kill, you get a 645 Highmaul raid mission.

I got my first Highmaul mission about 10 days ago and haven't gotten another since, despite having 10 followers at or above 645.