Where's the interaction?

I find more people to interact with me when I'm outside of Draenor. I had more fun today camping a rare in Mists of Pandaria on a flying mount while competing with others than I have when I'm in draenor unable to find anyone or being ignored by those I do find.

While camping, I had one person ordering me to leave his camping spot while another character and I were whispering happily and when that guy got the rare when he spawned, I cheered at him because I was glad that the jerk wasn't the one who tagged it. Rare camping that wasn't ruined by flying. Interaction in a place that gave the ability to fly. In fact, I experienced today everything that people keep saying cannot happen with flying. I don't know how many times they can be proven wrong and still believe that they're right.

Draenor is more deserted than Dalaran, Stormwind, and the Shrine. I see more people flying around capital cities than I do in Draenor and it's not because of Garrisons. Not completely anyway. My guild meets in our Garrisons so that's at least something. It's the most interaction I ever get in Draenor. Anti-flying doesn't make one social. You're either social or you're not. Flying has nothing to do with it, but flying is driving out more people than it's bringing in if I have to leave Draenor to find people.

It's true that CRZ is partly to blame for this. I'll admit that much. But that being the case, maybe it's time to bring in CRZ to Draenor. After all, if this anti-flying thing is doing what I'm seeing it do, then Blizzzard will need to find new ways to dump people in on top of each other or watch their entire new expansion become the ghost town it already appears to be.

I'm spending more and more of my time outside Draenor than I spend even in my own Garrison. Is that healthy for Draenor? Nope. But it is a fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Main reason Draenor is deserted?

Blizzard forgot to put max level content into the world.
    You don't even have to farm anymore due to garrisons.