[ACHIEVEMENT] Timeless Champion etc.

Hello .How are we supposed to obtain this achievement and other similar, when they removed legendary cloak? Is there any option to go to Ordon Sanctuary? I didn't play in MoP so i couldn't obtain the cloak. I ve read that even if you are life gripped inside the sanctuary you get teleported out.

Deleted
    But the only mob that spawns within the actual Ordon Sanctuary is the Archerius of Flame, which can be summoned at the Altar of Flame north of the Celestial Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    But the only mob that spawns within the actual Ordon Sanctuary is the Archerius of Flame, which can be summoned at the Altar of Flame north of the Celestial Arena.
    Theres also the world boss that has an achievement tied to it.
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

The cloak is no longer required to access that area. You can simply jump over the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    The cloak is no longer required to access that area. You can simply jump over the gap.
    Yea OP is a retard and needs to spend more than 3 seconds looking things up before crying to the forums.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2014-12-21 at 03:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    Since when? I remember them saying they wanted to remove the cloak requirement, but 6.0 still required to have one.

Sorry it was in the 6.0.2 patch notes but it seems to have been reverted

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14881658078

See post#13

You can reach the platform even without the cloak. The only thing you need the cloak for is to enter Ordos' sacntum (which you only need to kill Ordos, as Archerus of Flame can be summoned as mentioned in a post above).

You can reach the other sections without cloak though, all you need to do is find a way to get up there. Easiest is to pick an albatros ride until you're up there and drop down (Best spot is probably the lake where another Rare is spawning in)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    Theres also the world boss that has an achievement tied to it.
    Well, Ordos was a forgettable boss.