Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Some people should ask themselves if MMORPGs and RPGs in general are their cup of tea even though I'm not against level boost in general as it's a pain when having to play the same content 11 times. I would be okay with the boost after leveling at least one char but the leveling service should be free for everyone and shouldn't give crafting skill and only some base equipment. If I remember correctly you could get lvl50 chars for free in DAoC once you already had one unlike Blizzard charging ppl 50 bucks for something like this...

I wonder how long till we can buy our mythic warforged BiS pieces on the blizzard store, as farming all of that gear on my alts takes forever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure 90 boost will be updated to a 100 boost when 7.0 hits.

or when creating an alt you could select start at lv1 or lv100

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    That would actualy be an excelent idea theres no point making you grind on all your characters, there should be achieves you get on your main that unlock stuf for alts so you dont need to go grinding in multiple different characters and can just enjoy playing for fun on alts, testing classes, seeing different gameplays and rotations. You already did the hard work on 1 character yo should be allowed to have a super easy job to get raid ready on alts. They could at the very least unlock somethign like a 50% XP buf for leveling after you get 1 toon to lv 100.
    There is a place for certain things, if they are skill-based to be earned per character. Proving grounds are in theory that, but imo they aren't a proper measure due to lack of proper group interactions, which no artificial environment can ever give experience of. Instead players should be, but rarely can get the opportunity to get that experience during levelling content due to overgearing and rushing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaletaqa View Post
    The point of the boost is so that people can get to the newest content, and skip the old stuff. They're not going to make a 100 boost until Draenor is no longer new. During 7.0 prepatch.
    I doubt it will happen that soon even. The boost is so you can skip ten years of content that nobody does anymore, not so you can be the level required to play the next expansion every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brogan117 View Post
    Please not as long as 100 is current maximum level.
    It was such a pain in the ass having those freshpushed 90s in a grp just to find out that they are utter garbage who doesn't even had a clue of their class.
    Never need that kind of retarded bullshit ever again.
    To be fair, I've grouped with quite a few people who leveled to cap the "hard" way and still don't have a clue.

Deleted
    The 90 boost, even though it appeared in MoP was intended to be a WoD feature, so a 100 boost likely wont happen until next expansion or late in this expansion
    It might even never happen, I don't think they'd make you skip the garrison thing, even once the expansion is over.

Maybe late this expansion or early next.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    Wondering how long until we get level 100 boost at blizzard store, doing all garrison quest is so time consuming
    I've done it on about 7 alts, it's actually super fast.

I haven't tried it but I understand that if you hit 100 and haven't done any quests it all just unlocks anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brogan117 View Post
    Please not as long as 100 is current maximum level.
    It was such a pain in the ass having those freshpushed 90s in a grp just to find out that they are utter garbage who doesn't even had a clue of their class.
    Never need that kind of retarded bullshit ever again.
    I played through that whole period and noticed zero difference in pug quality.

People are just irrational and blamed every wipe after they introduced it on fresh 90s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Yeah because 10 levels are so hard and time consuming to achieve, am I right? Geez, this thread is the perfect example of why level 90 boost was a horrible idea.

Three pages for this troll already. You're feeding it hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yeah because 10 levels are so hard and time consuming to achieve, am I right? Geez, this thread is the perfect example of why level 90 boost was a horrible idea.
    How ?
    Do you think it's a good thing to force peoples into a long, boring and irrelevant chore they don't want to do just to start playing ?

Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    Wondering how long until we get level 100 boost at blizzard store, doing all garrison quest is so time consuming an when you have many alts this take forever, i would love to see the boost to level 100 so i can move on into raid directly instead of taking the time to level all my alts.
    reading you post is time consuming, can I pay 5$ to skip it? ow wait! level boost rely have no point if blizzard just made more boa's and better levelling so that skipping content does not feel weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    The best content is 1-80 imo.
    Everyone knows TBC had the best leveling content.

Right guys?

Guys?