Deleted

So what's up with heirlooms?

So they've made the majority of heirlooms unavailable until 6.1? I know you can get like...3 pieces from the guild vendor, but you can't get anything from the justice vendor in SW since JP were removed. In order to get shoulders, wep, etc you need to do the DMF or argent tournament? How stupid is that? I've done far too much of both, no way I'm doing more for heirlooms.

Why not add another vendor which sells everything for gold?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    So they've made the majority of heirlooms unavailable until 6.1? I know you can get like...3 pieces from the guild vendor, but you can't get anything from the justice vendor in SW since JP were removed. In order to get shoulders, wep, etc you need to do the DMF or argent tournament? How stupid is that? I've done far too much of both, no way I'm doing more for heirlooms.

Old news, I must say.

They already stated this long ago that there wouldn't be any heirloom vendors available till further noticed. The ones only to be there are as you said, guild, Darkmoon Faire and the Argent Tournament.

The vendors as well as the heirloom tab option are to be implemented within a future patch, this hoping to be 6.1 where they'll all return with the ability of being buffed to lvl 90.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea though why they removed them for 6.1, the reason having something to do with the heirloom tab coming makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    I have no idea though why they removed them for 6.1, the reason having something to do with the heirloom tab coming makes no sense.
    it had more to do with the removal of the currency we used to purchase them. JP. rather than have people feel cheated during pre expansion up until the new system could be added in 6.1 they went with just giving the vendors a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    they were being remade that is why
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    they were being remade that is why
    ...and because, seriously, pretty much everyone who would benefit from heirlooms already owned them. I mean, you had literally a year of little else to do in SoO... unless you literally just started, in which case do you really need those alts at 100 already?

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    ...and because, seriously, pretty much everyone who would benefit from heirlooms already owned them. I mean, you had literally a year of little else to do in SoO... unless you literally just started, in which case do you really need those alts at 100 already?
    are you dense?
    i am talking about the leveling BoA not the stupid weapon ones from SoO

Is RAF removed too?

Give you more reason to pay $60 for level 90.
    How else keep Record Profit while sub keeps going down?

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    seriously, pretty much everyone who would benefit from heirlooms already owned them. I mean, you had literally a year of little else to do in SoO... unless you literally just started, in which case do you really need those alts at 100 already?
    Nope. I didn't have enough JP because I didn't find running 20+ dungeons to be worth a single piece of gear. If they would have made them cost gold for a month or so, I would have gladly bought them with the very little gold I had. I'm probably going to buy most of the heirlooms when they re-introduce them and level a couple more alts once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Illegal immigration is not a crime.
    Oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What the actual fuck now, internet? Grow a thicker skin and stop being a whiny faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Janaa View Post
    So was he... The only reason he mentioned SoO was saying that in the year it was out there was nothing to do besides raid once a week and work on random stuff like levelling alts with BoAs.
    well the way it was worded it sounded more aimed at the SoO BoA.
    but new players wont have BoA gear. which he ignored.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post

I went through all of my old characters to see how many DMF tickets and Champion Seals I had saved up. Just from that, I was able to purchase a few more heirlooms I was missing to round out my collection. If you already have a fair amount of the Tournament completed on a couple characters, it doesn't take long to buy the heirlooms you need.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

I swear it was done in part to encourage people to spend 60 dollars on an additional character boost. With the cape, helmet and shoulders you get 25% more xp thats not much if you ask me in a world with 100 lvs now.

The best thing to do is Farm krol the blade and the 100 elites in nagrand for a 300% xp elixir but a lot of people know this.. Krol is always on farm Your lucky to get 1 kill on him a day and its only like a 9% chance for the elixir.

I think a nerfed version of the elixir should be available from alchemists to be sold in the auction house or from a vendor.

Id pay 100 gold easy for a a green uncommon elixir that boosts xp by 100% for 1 hour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SebastianRooks View Post
    I swear it was done in part to encourage people to spend 60 dollars on an additional character boost. With the cape, helmet and shoulders you get 25% more xp thats not much if you ask me in a world with 100 lvs now.

The best thing to do is Farm krol the blade and the 100 elites in nagrand for a 300% xp elixir but a lot of people know this.. Krol is always on farm Your lucky to get 1 kill on him a day and its only like a 9% chance for the elixir.

I think a nerfed version of the elixir should be available from alchemists to be sold in the auction house or from a vendor.

Id pay 100 gold easy for a a green uncommon elixir that boosts xp by 100% for 1 hour.
    I feel like getting the 300% pot should be more easily accessible considering people got like 15+ potions in the same amount of time pre nerf nagrand when i got 1 potion in 80 rare kills, thats just dumb as hell. But its blizzard after all gotta juice the money out
    Maybe turn it into a gold sink?