If you could pick some different perks for your spec what would they be?

SO I play nothing but Mutilate and the only perk I really like is the passive SND.

Slice and dice added nothing to the gameplay just a button to press that makes you auto attack faster I amm glad to see it gone.

The other perks are also pure damage related and quite boring.

The Improved Vendetta is a bad perk, it gives you a timed use of Cold Blood on your next offensive ability(100% Crit)

They removed CB in the first place because 1 single guaranteed crit is not a big deal anymore. Health pools have become too large. Vendetta still remains possibly the worst burst cooldown in the game. Its a debuff rather than a buff, its more like a 2 minute cooldown dot.

If I could pick different perks to suite my needs one would increase the chance of a Blindside Proc, another would add a dispel resistance to my poisons and make them have a longer duration.

Another would change vendetta to be more useful. A buff to the rogue rather than a debuff on the target or that if the target removes it with an invulnerability the cooldown is reset, the cooldown is also reset if you kill your target within the duration.

Deleted
    Combat.. reduces energy cost of SS by X amount.