Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyderi View Post
    Is resto/sv really that stronk?

And is 15% multi buffed and scaled enough to play SV in its supposed stronkedness?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukioish View Post
    Is this thread from the past? Since when has surv hunter been viable in pvp?
    12 second CD on trap is pretty much carrying SV at the moment (I recently levelled SV and geared it to play in arena).

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    12 second CD on trap is pretty much carrying SV at the moment (I recently levelled SV and geared it to play in arena).
    Anzen please can we keep this down low? I don't want the hordes of group think ruining my fun...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    I know the game isn't balanced around 2s...but...but...I don't even. I'm crying. This comb. So...I'm slowed 100% of the game so I'm moving towards a resto druid at the speed of a grandpa in a wheelchair. yes, you heard that right, a resto druid...slowed at all times...see the problem? then when I catch up to the druid once every 2 minutes or so I stun...oh what's that? oh only: SKIN, ANOTHER SKIN, PET SAC, KNOCK TRAP and the cherry on top of the cake: I get rooted...twice.

GO HUNTER YOU SCRUB! okay...okay...I go hunter...so I get to him...oh hey thanks guys that was easy! way better than the druid...hu? but where is the hunter? OH! all out a sudden the hunter is across the map running at 180% movement speed... I'm like NO MY FRIEND YOU WON'T GET AWAY...I run to him...guys I got him it's fine...but wait? is that...is that...is that a 4 second root every 14 seconds in addition to the permanent slow? YES! yes it is =) oh okay...let me just break the roots...HA! I'm free! wait why am I rooted? oh the druid spam casts root on me. HEY HEALER WTF ARE YOU DOING STOP THE ROOTS! I look to my healer...who looks a little chilly...I wonder why that might be...well maybe because he just got TRIPPLE DR TRAPPED.

"And as always...the dews are listening."

this is why I have trust issues.
    jaja hi and sorry for my english its true they cheat people about cc they didnt fix nothing all the contrary is worst tan before, i you had 6 cc on pandaria and now is only 3 but the reaplication is constant is worst than before, they said we fixed the cross cc is lie still almost the same, problem here is the reaplication without control, they didnt work on the reaplication , they cheat, hunters mage and rogues are out of control with that trash , the gameplay i sooooooooooooooo frustrating ,you just die nothing to do, same like always they dont listen people, if you find a hunter and priest betwen cc out of control and dispels you dont play nothing is my experience at 1900 believeme nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    this was fkn hilarious.. lol.
    I read the last line of that in the Powerthirst guy's voice. xD

OT: I find Hunters to be very annoying in general right now.

Deleted
    Maybe your partner should do something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Maybe your partner should do something.
    Lazy response. I was playing at 2.3k MMR in 2v2 and I literally couldn't do a single thing. The druid either spam slows/roots/cyclones you while the hunter traps and then follows it up with a cyclone or a stun, after which the hunter can trap again which is impossible to eat and the damage just keeps coming. Even LoSing won't help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing you're a DK, OP?

I know that pain all too well.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Seems like SV would be nice when you don't need an execute. Still prefer MM doe cause that burst potential is amazeballs.
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』