Deleted

Rogue Specs Performance

So i'm a little confused with Rogues spec rankings at the moment according to SimCraft Rogues spec ranking are
    Sub #1 > Combat #2 > Assasination #3

So I've been doing Heroic LFG this week and i've been in a few raids where there are 2 or 3 Rogues present, all with different specs and when we have come to butcher i've seen Assassination Rogues pulling really good dps even though they are supposed to be the lowest dps rank for Rogues?...

I'm playing combat at the moment because i have been unlucky with dagger drops in Highmaul and i'm sitting on 657 ilvl and i've been beaten by Assassination Rogues with alot less ilvl... whats going on? i've even seen Assasination pull alot more dps than Sub in butcher fights...

The way i see the ranking at the moment is Assasinaton > Sub > Combat

I'm pretty sure Assasination and Sub can beat Combat with 1 dagger equipt aswell XD

it can be one or mutiple of the below options:
    a) different gearsets - the assa rogue may have some better items like trinkets/weapons that concur way more to our damage
    b) you're playing combat wrong
    c) the assa rogue plays really well
    d) the sub rogue plays bad
    e) the actual difference between our specs with current ilvl isn't that big (will change with future gear, based ons pec scaling and items available).

I play as sub every fight, i don't play it at maximum but decently, i am below the combat rogues mostly because of they playing a little better and having maybe a trinket or a better weapon (both things i need to improve badly). And in the end, we're talking about a 200-300k total damage difference over 7million damage total - so i may be below on recount but the performance isn't bad overall.

SimC can show you how the specs CAN perform. How they actually perform in raid depends entirely on what is put between the chair and the keboard.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.