Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    only one???
    well i give 3 thing:

- Flying at 100 + the boa book for alts at 91
    - Garrison bigger, account bound, and totally customizable (visual customization).
    - lfr , trinket and sets back on loot tables, but they lose their effects when inside higher difficulties (aka no lfr set/trinket farming for higher difficulties raider)
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Remove Garrisons. This would result in better professions.
    Per the rules, professions would remain the same. You'd just have one less place to get recipes and your daily CD based materials.

I'd make the garrison account wide. I've been the closest I've ever been to making an alt and leveling it. The biggest thing stopping me at the moment is the garrison. I just don't want to do all of that stuff again. In my opinion, it's interesting, but something I only need to go through once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenseth View Post
    I'd make the garrison account wide. I've been the closest I've ever been to making an alt and leveling it. The biggest thing stopping me at the moment is the garrison. I just don't want to do all of that stuff again. In my opinion, it's interesting, but something I only need to go through once.
    As much as I would love to have them account wide, having more garrisons actually gives me something to do lol

Removal of garrisons.
    Flying at 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    Rethink the ability purge.
    this would be my number one thing I would like changed.

2nd would be some of the profession changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    I am torn between having more account wide stuff like reputations, a transmog system where you just need to pick an item up to be able transmog it even after deleting it (account wide, of course), and just more Garrison content.

Considering the amount of transmog items I have in my bank and void storage, I would probably prefer a revamp of the transmog system first.
    Just a thought, why so many transmogs? I have 1 or 2 per char as I am sure most have. I do not see Blizz giving everyone unlimited storage (bound to fail at some point) for a few people who feel a need to have so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsierx View Post
    Removal of garrisons.
    Flying at 100.
    Just do not do garrisons, they are not mandatory once you have the level 1 one.
    There is a flying trainer in shadowmoon, she just doesn't teach it yet. I daresay as we head to the next expansion she will be offering flying lessons

Make Brawler's Guild a semi-serious thing. Make EVERYONE want to do Brawler's Guild. Daily quest to defeat an optional boss at your current rank, and a weekly quest to defeat a progression boss (or a random bonus boss once you reach max rank). A new trinket that grows in ilvl as you progress in rank. Retune the fights and make it semi-clear what ilvl expectations there are for the fights at each rank. Reset player cooldowns after each match. Add in 'you go first if it is your first fight of the day' rule to allow people to drop it, get their daily or weekly done and peace out. Fix the arena space itself so there aren't camera issues.

Brawler's Guild does a wonderful job at spicing up the background of the game, you've got all these colorful characters and villains even if you only get a short introduction to them, a little sound byte from them on aggro, and a bit of dialogue on death, but it makes the game seem so much more alive, that there's more going on than the current raid tier, and I think that every player should experience it (and take it seriously to a degree, the thrill of clearing the hardest encounters in Brawler's Guild is only matched by the highest end of progression raid content).

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Make Brawler's Guild a semi-serious thing. Make EVERYONE want to do Brawler's Guild. Daily quest to defeat an optional boss at your current rank, and a weekly quest to defeat a progression boss (or a random bonus boss once you reach max rank). A new trinket that grows in ilvl as you progress in rank. Retune the fights and make it semi-clear what ilvl expectations there are for the fights at each rank. Reset player cooldowns after each match. Add in 'you go first if it is your first fight of the day' rule to allow people to drop it, get their daily or weekly done and peace out. Fix the arena space itself so there aren't camera issues.

Brawler's Guild does a wonderful job at spicing up the background of the game, you've got all these colorful characters and villains even if you only get a short introduction to them, a little sound byte from them on aggro, and a bit of dialogue on death, but it makes the game seem so much more alive, that there's more going on than the current raid tier, and I think that every player should experience it (and take it seriously to a degree, the thrill of clearing the hardest encounters in Brawler's Guild is only matched by the highest end of progression raid content).
    As someone who cleared Brawler's Guild last month, yes please.

Deleted
    get different pve endgame content that isn't raiding basicly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    get different pve endgame content that isn't raiding basicly.
    Or flex raiding that went down to 5 players so that raids could double as dungeons.

Bring WotLK back (w/o LFD)

More raids, released quicker.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would change the theme. That's technically one thing, just a very big one thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    I would add content.
    I dare say most people would agree with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing? Content. FUCKING ADD SOME!
    Aye mate

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make gearing up more difficult. No free epics everywhere, no full 630 blues over the weekend. They wouldn't have to timegate everything if content just took a lill longer.
    Last edited by Pieterman; 2015-02-27 at 12:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    make starfall active 24/7
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Revert ability prune