Thread: Ele questions!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    I know I cut my legs out from under me in Tectus yesterday by accidently replacing my fire elemental totem (with 40+ seconds remaining) with my searing totem. I spec Primal Elementalist, so it was a painful moment lol.
    I've somehow managed to only do this once ever, and it enraged me so badly that I pushed alt-f4 on my next gcd (was enhance at the time) and went for a walk. I was so pissed at myself! Lol.

Deleted
    you can make a macro to prevent that from happening

/cast [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental] Searing Totem

bam, fixed

Please stop using noxxic people, what others on the thread said is about correct, you should probably sim around 27/28k, I sim about 31-32k at 675

Mark of frostwolf is the best enchant

Talents vary a lot per encounter (& difficulty, & fight length depending on how good your guild dps is) generally you'll be swapping around unleashed fury/primal ele/EB around the most, the lvl 100 talent is less relevant, although liquid magma tends to be superior on cleave/high movement fights, the dps variation is still quite low overall

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    You made the perfect example in why you're inaccurate in your post. Shattered Hand was nerfed like 1,5 weeks ago and it shouldnt be recommended to anybody in the first place.
    So, your argument really is just "you can use the tool poorly, so the tool is clearly bad". Thanks.

Deleted
    Generally, I dont give a flying fuck if you use that site or not. I know that I dont use it, the best players in the world dont use it nor did I hear of anyone in the inner circle of people I communicate that they ever used that site. Also, like I already previously said - if you dont even understand the basics, its wrong to give the responsibility to a "gear optimizer".