Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    One thing to keep in mind about WoM is that it does not take a GCD. So if you did a lot of healing with CoW, you might have done even more healing by using the CoW casting time with other spells and getting the free WoM bonus, which requires zero casting time from you. There is a simple algorithm which will tell you whether WoM or CoW is better:

Basically you need to ask four questions

a) Is there constant ticking raid damage (1 point for WoM) or does it come in bursts (1 point for CoW)

b) Is there enough dead time to allow you to build a buffer with CoW (1 point for CoW)

c) Is tank healing challenging (1 point for CoW)

d) Are there any mechanics that specifically favour absorbs (2 points for CoW) or specifically favour heals (2 points for WoM).

Add the points up and the one with the biggest score wins.

5/7 here. Use CoW on Brakenspore, Tectus and Ko'rahg. WoM on the other four. If you do otherwise you're probably wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    5/7 here. Use CoW on Brakenspore, Tectus and Ko'rahg. WoM on the other four. If you do otherwise you're probably wrong.
    WoM isn't very useful for Kargath either, since it doesn't really bounce much.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future