{Resto} Having a really hard time in arena

Hey fellas,

Let me start off by saying that i am far from the best arena player.
    Having swapped from feral / guardian Flag Carrier to resto / balance this expansion I am having a very difficult time in 2's.

My biggest problem is being cc'dand not being able to catch up myself or my targets health up.

I use lifeblood, rejuv, germination, I genesis, regrowth when i can. but it doesn't seem sufficient enough especially when compared to my priest.
    I also have a very hard time when I'm taking damage. I understand I'm supposed to kite and los but if i have a melee on me its very difficult to escape.

I try to clone and root, but against most comps i get interrupted to the point where i have to just tunnel heals because if i try to cc i risk my target dying

Could you guys give me some advice, and or some current videos to watch on how to play resto druid in arena?

My Armoury: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/obeah/simple

Stealth and positioning aside, I think the most important thing about being successful as a Resto Druid is knowing that your heals are proactive and not reactive. Priests have a great ability to nuke someone from 30% to 100% without much effort. Druids have that ability too, but we don't excel at it as much as Priests do. That said, having your 4-set bonus would help a lot. Having that bigger NS HT can mean the difference between life or death in a lot of situations.

How are you using your cooldowns? I notice you have both Incarnation and HotW, both of which are very strong healing cooldowns. Are you getting CC'd through them? Or using them once your DR's are super high?

Priests are OP hands down, but I find druid being quite good, though only playing at 1800 mmr with my blood dk friend. (yes cancer comp I know) mostly bleeding out other healing comps, had a match against a hunter/priest where the priest was oom I wasn't but due to constant cc/interrupts I couldn't keep the blood dk alive at 60-70+% dampening. though I used the hotw way to early, due to my friend going "now or never" bad decision by me to follow what he said. Priest was oom though.

but otherwise keeping myself alive isn't particularly hard due to all shapeshifts, roots form 2p bonus, a dk gripping them away, though against a hunter I seemed to get interrupted - freeze trapped (7-8 sec) - freeze trapped (3-4 sec) by this time the interrupt was on cd again, then possibly feared or silenced by the priest, while we had uhhm... cyclone with cast time that I tried to get off as much as possible, and my hots being dispelled by the priest.
    tried fake casting, even the few times where it worked it wouldn't matter as I just got freeze trapped instead. Would at least be able to cast a stun off and chain cyclone him after that.

priests and hunters are quite OP atm nevertheless, and you need to play somewhat good for it to work...
    but otherwise druids are tanky with bearform, can heal 2 targets quite easily, but haven't seen many other resto druids though, mostly hpala and priest.
    Just try to get more skilled and get a good partner which can help you out quite a lot.