Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i was until this xpac but i doubt theyll be back for long

10+ Year Old Account
    one of us one of us one of us. im pretty much the last person remaining from vanilla days in my group of people that played together. occasionally they will sub for a month or two but none have stayed consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was for sure. My entire bc guild was gone. Same with my wrath guild, but now a lot of those players are back. For how long? Who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    People I met in my first guild have sadly mostly quit (missing them so much ) -- I think only one is still playing and we had a falling out so not playing with him anymore... but the people I know IRL have instead started playing again when WoD hit, so I think the exact opposite happened to me!

I first started playing WoW right around this time seven years ago, and I met a Mage while leveling in Redridge. We became friends that day, and to this day we are still friends and we both still play. We are on different realms though now, but still it's pretty crazy.

Somewhat. I still have one friend who resubs once every 4-5 months for a month. I did have 3 friends resub for the first month of WoD but they quit after that... so yeah I sorta am. Most of them quit in Cata. I miss when there was 10-15 of us all online and excited to play the game rofl.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2014-12-25 at 05:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    All my friends left ages ago then again I quit playing WoW 2 weeks before WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much, yes. I have a couple friends I play with now that have been playing since Cata, but none of my original RL friends play anymore and most of them never played with me anyway.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

Deleted
    Everybody in my original guild quit in WotLK
    Everybody in my second guild quit just before MoP
    I'm now in a third guild so fingers crossed

None of my RL friends ever played WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I still have my husband, best friend, my other friend and her husband, and some WoW friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes & No, I have some friends who left, never came back & some who have come back while others who never left.

In terms of RL friends like 2 of them quit, but they still come back every so often for their fix.

Deleted
    Out of the irl friends i started and continued wow with, only three remain, and they're all on different servers.

On the wow friend side many have actually come BACK with WoD. I also keep contact with many of them on steam/skype anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most WoW friends I made over the years have stopped playing. It's a bit depressing at times but being active in my new guild alleviates the feels a bit.

Not counting my brother, only one of my friends I knew irl before the game ever played the game and he died in a car accident. Out of everyone else I would consider a friend maybe 1/2 to 1/3rd still play?

I dont play with anyone that I started the game with, but I prefer it that way. I took the game more seriously than they ever did and our playstyles just didnt match up. As for everyone I've met since then, very few have quit. The most I lost at one time was when a guild of mine fell apart at the start of siege and everyone in the guild ended up quitting.

I play with my Bro and my best friend, my other 6 RL friends who played quit for different reasons, but none because of Pandas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Four of the Six people that I kept in touch with from my original guild still play(Only 2 of which were playing before WoD)

Only one of my wrath guildies play though.